the thread about nothing...

Who remembers these days. The struggle
mean.gif

18 tracks maximum to last you a whole day, sometimes even a week...... This CD is from 2003 I think. I got an ipod 8th grade and never looked back.

Last edited:
Who remembers these days. The struggle:smh:
18 tracks maximum to last you a whole day, sometimes even a week...... This CD is from 2003 I think. I got an ipod 8th grade and never looked back.

Up until a few months ago I was still using those. My old car didn't have an auxiliary input and the tape deck was f'ed up so I used burned cd's :smokin :lol:

d/l'd madden demo on ps3.....havent bn on madden since like 03.
I will be coppin '13 one of these days. **** is awesome

Who remembers these days. The struggle:smh:
Up until a few months ago I was still using those. My old car didn't have an auxiliary input and the tape deck was f'ed up so I used burned cd's
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
Shoulda bought one of those radio ones that runs off battery. I was right there with you too man. Riding around with my headphones on cause I had no other choice

Last edited:
THE OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT NOTHING FOOTBALL POOL ABOUT NOTHING IS NOW OPEN. PLEASE CONTACT VIA PM TO JOIN, PUT THE POOL ABOUT NOTHING IN HEADER, AND EMAIL ADDRESS IN MESSAGE.

COMMISSIONER "NEON" DEION SANDALS, OUT.

YOU HAVE TIL TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH TO JOIN

why can't i wear white tomorrow

School uniform is white...

I would like to know the reasoning behind this "don't wear white after labor day" thing.

nothing really...fall is more dark colors as opposed to spring summer with light colors...you can still wear white...

anyone who says you cant is an idiot or posts in the dressing better thread :lol: jk I like that thread

All the close to naked mass out there froze me up lmaoo

:lol: it's alright man, just shake it off. Just a simple smile and hello breaks the ice...

Up until a few months ago I was still using those. My old car didn't have an auxiliary input and the tape deck was f'ed up so I used burned cd's :smokin :lol:

Even though my old car stereo had a aux input, I didn't start using it until I got my current car. The current whip doesn't play mp3 files so I can't play those 100+ track cd's

d/l'd madden demo on ps3.....havent bn on madden since like 03.
I will be coppin '13 one of these days. **** is awesome

Currently $36 at http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.c...roductID/03e4f9bc-0acb-4617-9896-26db1f7aaa58
Not bad for a new release....

Last edited:
"When you got older, sometimes you just meet a dude that you just click with, have the same goals,
and just become great freinds. And sometimes you want that dude inside you." - georgehimself

Crying. :x :rofl:

laugh.gif
I swear imma annoy yall postin my dog and ****....

I've been waiting to get my own dog for 10 years man. Sept 14th cant come quick enough.

This Dedication 4 is HORRIBLE lol
Also I hate buying something and then seeing something on that purchase that makes you wanna return it smh

Back
Top Bottom