the thread about nothing...

I want to grow my hair out and see how far I can take it
Me at the moment
laugh.gif
I grew my hair long about 3 yrs ago.

Short hair >>>>>>>>>>

For so many reasons
My hair grows fast and it feels like pine needles initially, it's so damn irritating. I can probably grow a mini fro by late January

Bought a shirt from h&m for $10 a couple weeks ago. 

Got ready for work and  realized the button holes aren't aligned with the buttons 
sick.gif
 first time I've had this issue with h&m shirts.

May be cautious shopping there again 
mean.gif

ive used toilet paper that was more durable than H&M clothing...
Good point. I rarely shop there as it is, but the times I have, I never had an issue with their shirts. But whatever, I guess that's what happens.

I like h and m sweaters.
I have 2.

Held up well so far.

Their ts are pretty much one and done

I have a few h&M sweatshirts...two hoodies two crew necks...i like them both have held up well.

But t shirt wise im sticking with uniqlo. At this point my weekend attire is joggers and a soccer jersey with some running shoes/vans. Now that its colder out it may be jeans and a flannel.

Quality at H&M isnt terrible. Most of my stuff from there are holding up well. But my new found love is Uniqlo :pimp:

Been growing my hair out since March of 2014. It's past my shoulders (have gotten it cut shorter as it was halfway down my back almost). I get mad compliments on it and it catches the eyes of females with my shape up. My girl loves it :lol:

My boy just asked me if I want to be one of his groomsmen and I said yeah. I kind of don't what to tho. Should I tell him I rather not?

My boy just asked me if I want to be one of his groomsmen and I said yeah. I kind of don't what to tho. Should I tell him I rather not?
Damn you could have just said no first
But you should meet him up asap and just let him know you aren't comfortable being a groomsmen even though it's a big honor and would rather just chill on his wedding

Tough call. I think I'd still do it. It's your boy's special day.

Damn you could have just said no first
But you should meet him up asap and just let him know you aren't comfortable being a groomsmen even though it's a big honor and would rather just chill on his wedding

I know it's his day and all but he dint ask the rest of the crew. It's just a messy situation cause I dont know any of the other groomsmen. He has another group of friends he's grown closer to throughout the years. I already agreed I guess I'll do it. I'll use that opportunity to purpose to my girl in front of everyone.

Last edited:
I know it's his day and all but he dint ask the rest of the crew. It's just a messy situation cause I dont know any of the other groomsmen. He has another group of friends he's grown closer to throughout the years. I already agreed I guess I'll do it. I'll use that opportunity to purpose to my girl in front of everyone.
laugh.gif

Was looking at the BBQ thread as I was eating subway. I want BBQ.

Back
Top Bottom