the thread about nothing...

any of you guys on any anti-anxiety meds? i get anxiety attacks almost daily and i think i need to "man up" and do something about it, always been scared to go on meds though
i used to take propanolol as needed because i used to have bad anxiety. 

it's not really a big deal -- its a beta-blocker so you won't get the racing heartbeats and such. it's very similar to medicine taken by those who have hypertension.

Last edited:
I've been abused by this cold, cold world :smh:
Everybody around you pretending that they your partner,
Let you have a problem they won't even help you out,
Smiling in your face, you turn your back they talk about you
I've been abused by this cold, cold world :smh:
Lord I'm going out I'm stacking all my benjamins
Swear to God that I can't wait to **** on all my friends again
A papi was dead broke, got mad ad it, now I'm back stacking, I'm flap-jacking
A real one concrete, you transparent, my **** out, ya so called loyal mami stay hand grabbin :smh:

Last edited:
i used to take propanolol as needed. 

it's not really a big deal -- its a beta-blocker so you won't get the racing heartbeats and such.

I take propanolol every now and then for ptsd. I take cipralex for my depression, really helps. Tried mirtazapine and trazedone they didnt really help much.

Just had a Chicken Bacon Cheesesteak from the Asian homies...

Facebook needs to step their GIF support up. Someone got roasted so I commented with the Antonio Banderas gif but it wouldn't play so I just looked like a fool
mean.gif
. Had to delete the comment with the quickness.

Last edited:
I'm looking to get a new laptop...which MAC would you recommend? Plan to do video editing, photoshop, run bots, etc

Wait a few weeks. A refresh is expected soon, so you may be interested in the new models or even save some cash on the old ones. Any Mac would get the job done for what you will be doing, but the Pro will get it done in a more efficient manner. I use the 12" MacBook now and its perfect for me.

Don't forget about the Mac thread. Lots of good stuff in there.

http://niketalk.com/t/119065/the-official-mac-thread-docs-themes-apps-etc

Back
Top Bottom