the thread about nothing...

bought a 32 gig iphone 4s off this girl for 130 bucks :lol:

LL

one on the right

Shes cute bruh. And obviously dumb. So snap that.

GOING out tonight but I kinda don't want to. I am not trying to get too drunk.

I hate how Tmobile cuts off my ”Unlimited 4G Webspeed” after 2GB wtf punk *** Tmobile.

GOING out tonight but I kinda don't want to. I am not trying to get too drunk.

I hate how Tmobile cuts off my ”Unlimited 4G Webspeed” after 2GB wtf punk *** Tmobile.
Word. I had to bump mines up to 5gb just so I dont get hit with any BS fees
mean.gif

burned one and threw on ether dude went in[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I was so torn between this beef, my two favorites going at each other...I still prefer takeover most of the time. Ether was that heat though..I was confused

Ja wasn't relevant enough to make sense of it then
tired.gif

ehh...I'm going out, **** it.

Got a call from one of my best homeboys. His grandma died. .

:smh:

What makes it worse... is that friend a grandma died... and friend b's mom died a few years back.

Friend a was at friend B's house for months trying to help him get thru it when his mom died.

Friend b hasn't even checked on friend a. Since his granny died a few days ago...

Smhhhhh...

Got a call from one of my best homeboys. His grandma died. .

:smh:

What makes it worse... is that friend a grandma died... and friend b's mom died a few years back.

Friend a was at friend B's house for months trying to help him get thru it when his mom died.

Friend b hasn't even checked on friend a. Since his granny died a few days ago...

Smhhhhh...

You surprised? Today is the era of you scratch my back and I'll screw you over. People don't care for nobody but themselves 9 times outta 10.

Just went to see the movie Lawless. Pretty badass movie I liked it alot.

On another note...I was watching the trailers and Joaquin Phoenix is back?? :smokin Didnt he go crazy or something? I had no idea he was in an upcoming movie. The movies called The Master and it looks like its gonna be pretty damn good.

Just went to see the movie Lawless. Pretty badass movie I liked it alot.
On another note...I was watching the trailers and Joaquin Phoenix is back??
smokin.gif
Didnt he go crazy or something? I had no idea he was in an upcoming movie. The movies called The Master and it looks like its gonna be pretty damn good.[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

futureMD biopic?

Back
Top Bottom