the thread about nothing...

kanye is too dope
the man is a genius he might not be the best of all people but honestly whose perfect in life ? they might not like him for who he is as a human being but MUSIC wise he can leave ya speechless on what he produces and all

got my wallet stolen at the gym today. just joined this gym too. closer to my house (around the corner) then my school so its more convenient for me. left my bookbag in a locker unlocked :smh::smh::smh: i know i know. i never had a problem with that before no matter where i went nothing got stolen. but i got got today. i had a sneeze wallet, the green and red one, with 2 checks from work in there. all together it was more than 700 dollars.
my debit card was in there. but i cancelled it right away. my school id, insurance card, subway card, gnc card, nj id, ny id, and my other debit card were in there too. im praying those checks didnt get cashed because tomorrow i need to buy some more stuff from school.
#%&* is sooo depressing
prolly happened cause i found a blackberry bold 9900 a few weeks ago and it belonged to my friends friends mom. but i didnt say anything about it. im about to return it. i dont believe in karma but $%@%

grimy!! glad you learned some sorta positive lesson from all this tho

guise, today in class i accidentally dropped my pencil and the girl sitting next to me bent over and picked it up for me. so its obvious she wants me to beat it up like she did something wrong but i want to make her my girl. im currently looking at some good spots in nyc to take her to on our first date but im not sure how i should ask her out. i figure I'd just buy her a lil $50-75 dollar gift and leave it on her desk with a note on top that'll have the address and time for the date. do you guise think this will work? ive never seen her before today and want to make a good impression so that she'll want to be my boyfriend and then marry me. thanks in advance for your help guise.

blink182-wtf.gif

somebodys trolling WHT's account.......

tumblr_m7pc44LXDq1r62y2bo1_500.gif

------
tumblr_m7trp7rkG71r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

it all makes sense now |I

Some more town names...

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauo­tamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu, New Zealand
Blue Ball, Pennsylvania
Deadwood, South Dakota
Intercourse, Pennsylvania
Climax, Minnesota
DuBois, Pennsylvania (pronounced "Do-Boy")
Gaylord, Minnesota
Gays Mills, Wisconsin
Embarrass, Minnesota
Normalville, Pennsylvania
Nimrod, Minnesota

Damn i never heard of some of these MN towns either :lol:

Some more town names...

Blue Ball, Pennsylvania
Deadwood, South Dakota
Climax, Minnesota
Gaylord, Minnesota
Gays Mills, Wisconsin
Embarrass, Minnesota
Nimrod, Minnesota

I'm so ashamed of Pennsylvania :smh:

Some more town names...
Blue Ball, Pennsylvania
Deadwood, South Dakota
Climax, Minnesota
Gaylord, Minnesota
Gays Mills, Wisconsin
Embarrass, Minnesota
Nimrod, Minnesota

Dont forget about Boring Oregon! :lol:

Stupid question time.

How do you delete the red explicit tag that shows up next to a song name on iTunes?
nerd.gif

I wish there were more artists like Maxwell. He's the epitome of efficient. All of his albums have been poignant without any fluff. I wish he would hurry up and release the second installment to this gem. |I

I can't listen to this song without getting a lil teary eyed :smh:

zomg no more jersey shore!!!!!
noooooo! today is like the worst day ever guise, first i missed the bus on my way to school, then i find out the store is out of my favorite soda pop and now this :frown: :smh:
bad things really do come in threes :smh:

notsrs

seasons 1 & 2 :pimp:
srs

prolly happened cause i found a blackberry bold 9900 a few weeks ago and it belonged to my friends friends mom. but i didnt say anything about it. im about to return it. i dont believe in karma but $%@%[/quote]

What is wrong with you? $700?!
If you got more $ than an expensive lock is worth, you keep that **** with you or leave it in the car/home. Sweat on your stacks, don't leave em on a platter. :smh:

i know man i know. its not that bad for me at least. i never carry cash on me for reasons like this. my stepdad had 600 cash in his wallet and his blackberry bold 9900 got stolen

you stole your stepdad's phone? #4 God forgives, I don't.........

Last edited:
CUZ POF BE LIKE THAT THO??? EASY TOP? Ima have to make me one

I dont get it tho. They just hit you up on some "i want to suck your ****" tactics?

Last edited:
That GOT DAMN ADIDAS COMMERCIAL WITH NICKI MINAJ!!!!

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif%20

TAKE ME NOW!
CUZ POF BE LIKE THAT THO??? EASY TOP? Ima have to make me one

I dont get it tho. They just hit you up on some "i want to suck your ****" tactics?
This

guise, today in class i accidentally dropped my pencil and the girl sitting next to me bent over and picked it up for me. so its obvious she wants me to beat it up like she did something wrong but i want to make her my girl. im currently looking at some good spots in nyc to take her to on our first date but im not sure how i should ask her out. i figure I'd just buy her a lil $50-75 dollar gift and leave it on her desk with a note on top that'll have the address and time for the date. do you guise think this will work? ive never seen her before today and want to make a good impression so that she'll want to be my boyfriend and then marry me. thanks in advance for your help guise.
Why did no one seriously answer the mans question? You guys could have just cost him his future wife... SMH
Man be careful with POF and OKC. They are some crazy ******* on there, trust me I know.
Care to share some stories
nerd.gif
I'm about to make one, throw up some pics, and let it sit and see what kind of responses I get. Fishing style
I GOT THESE CHOPPAS ON DECK! 
has been stuck in my head since i first heard it.

nthat.gif
mutha **** yo life, **** yo family, ***** **** yo wife
smokin.gif
1/2 day tomorrow
I wasnt feeling the tape when I heard it that much but I went and listened that song again cause of this post. ITs 
pimp.gif

Dudes need to relax. Can't even open this thread in a public setting anymore 
mean.gif
word
at least use a spoiler
wink.gif

1321657938262.gif

real talk tho, we got appreciation threads for this sorta thing

I only open certain threads when I'm at home, this is one of them. I really cant have booty gifs popping up in public
got my wallet stolen at the gym today. just joined this gym too. closer to my house (around the corner) then my school so its more convenient for me. left my bookbag in a locker unlocked
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
i know i know. i never had a problem with that before no matter where i went nothing got stolen. but i got got today. i had a sneeze wallet, the green and red one, with 2 checks from work in there. all together it was more than 700 dollars.

my debit card was in there. but i cancelled it right away. my school id, insurance card, subway card, gnc card, nj id, ny id, and my other debit card were in there too. im praying those checks didnt get cashed because tomorrow i need to buy some more stuff from school.

#%&* is sooo depressing

prolly happened cause i found a blackberry bold 9900 a few weeks ago and it belonged to my friends friends mom. but i didnt say anything about it. im about to return it. i dont believe in karma but $%@%
I'm sorry bro. Are you going to be able to survive without that money for the next two weeks or so?
blink182-wtf.gif

somebodys trolling WHT's account.......

tumblr_m7pc44LXDq1r62y2bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7trp7rkG71r3tp7bo1_500.jpg

it all makes sense now
tired.gif
I'll be your friend
glasses.gif

zomg no more jersey shore!!!!!
noooooo! today is like the worst day ever guise, first i missed the bus on my way to school, then i find out the store is out of my favorite soda pop and now this
frown.gif
mean.gif

bad things really do come in threes
mean.gif

notsrs
seasons 1 & 2
pimp.gif

srs
And this is why. The first two seasons and the first half of season 3 was nothing but 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vinny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Made a POF account 3 days ago. Got the top from a shorty off of there last night while her son was in the room. Feltbadman.

The tHing is, it's Unfortunate our Minds Believe thiS is cool. it's not. it's UnaccePtable.

:rofl: I seen it - thats worth a rep

:rofl: :rofl: that was too good

She can have it all and then some ...

:wow: That ratio :smh:

don't know about POF in SoCal

tumblr_m39bpoBlhz1r2ahfqo1_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom