the thread about nothing...

When you spent da last 10 years cheating on ya mami with two other mamis and she finds out but you still want her so you crawl back to her like a dog just to find out she was cheating on you da whole time with a gang of papis and she starts rubbing it in ya face that she let one of em **** her down in every room of da house she lives that you paid for cause she kicked you out and you let her because you have no backbone :x :smh:
Don't be a sucka.

Had a dog before. Moms gave em away . It is what it is .

I want a boxer and a Doberman pincher (sp )

I know it takes a lot of effort to train dogs but hell that don't matter to me. Cuz when you come home feelin like crap and that dog comes running up to you or on a summer afternoon on the couch watching king of the hill and homie comes In the room to chill witcha ,that feel is
pimp.gif
x10000000.
Nice, I have a boxer. Unfortunately, he's back in CA with my parents. Very intelligent dog that can be stubborn during the first year. But with proper training, they're legit.

Now, I miss my dog.

I love dogs but having one is way too much work

I told my girl if she wants one she is going to do all the work

I love dogs but having one is way too much work

I told my girl if she wants one she is going to do all the work
It is alot of work.

I was considering on surprising my wife with a Frenchie...But realized two really important things: 1. We have a 10 month old daughter and 2. We live in an apartment. It would be chaos to have a pup running around with a baby. 

I'd be completely bald after a year.

It is alot of work.

I was considering on surprising my wife with a Frenchie...But realized two really important things: 1. We have a 10 month old daughter and 2. We live in an apartment. It would be chaos to have a pup running around with a baby. 

I'd be completely bald after a year.

Yup I'm good :lol:

Uggggh my salt intake has been OD lately[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

Been drinking a lot of water but body feels dry af

I have beeen feeling dehydrated for months now.. Horrible feeling..

I remember one night I woke up body/kidneys screaming for water jumped from bed and went to the kitchen and downed 2 Powerades and 2 waters.

Then threw it up :smh: :smh: like my stomach straight rejected it

Laid out on the kitchen floor for an hour to calm down

Still feeling sluggish.....

Last edited:
Don't be a sucka.

370x493

This papi look like a sucka to you?

Looks exaktly like a sukka

Uggggh my salt intake has been OD lately[emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji]

I have beeen feeling dehydrated for months now.. Horrible feeling..

Me too. Need to change my diet up.

Skip water, drink more alkohol

Can we talk about religion here, not the clothing brand, or is there a thread for that.

Im a firm believer in alkoholism [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]128129[/emoji]

I believe there is a religion thread. Too bad people don't believe in the NT search function 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Reactions: Ox.
It's my bday today. I'm 26 and I'll be handing out 26 pizzas to the homless on Saturday with some friends. My bday wish is for everyone to do something nice to the homeless this month. It could be a cup of water, a compliment, anything. That would be smooth :pimp: I'm making this a yearly event and it's grown a little bit. First year I had about 3 homies help me. Now it's roughly around 10 people that purchase drinks or napkins and we go around the city (Milwaukee) and hand them out. Enjoy the day nt fam peace! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom