the thread about nothing...

You ****** up not shopping with Nike :smh: :smh: :smh:

NDC 2 day ship > that other bs FTL, FA, FL, ES offer
:lol: tell me about it, I bought something off NDC 2 or 3 days after the FL thing and I already wore the thing from Nike.

Quit weed 2momths ago and loving it. Had a joint today and all I wanna do is eat. Over weed for sure. Glad that is behind me. Drinking for me in bettter

Today was a good way to start the week.
Went to lunch by myself
Went to church by myself
Went for a run by myself ( well technically it was like 100 people) lol
But it felt good to just do things I like.
Might hit up round two tomorrow and watch some Narcos and play some soccer

This actually sounds great.

I enjoy small victories of alone time. I like just grocery shopping or going to target by myself. Just kill 30 or so minutes shopping alone.

Fam, I don't even remember falling asleep. Woke up and I was still at my boys crib :lol:

Last edited:
Someone sell me on 'Narcos'

Im tryna get myself into the show but i cant, got boring to me. I was up to where the chick asked to do anal in season 1 :lol:

that and power. cant get into either shows. Maybe i got used to reality shows, but for me the show needs to impress me the first episode or else i aint watching it.

Last edited:
I feel like ive seen enough about pablo escobar lol

Stopped watching halfway thru the first episode

Fam, I don't even remember falling asleep. Woke up and I was still at my boys crib :lol:

You sore papi? :nerd:
Nah, the other day she was though. :pimp:

Dam your homie did you dirty smh
He knew what was going down when he left the room, unfortunately though (yet fortunately at the same time) the time of the month has come :smh:

Why do people book vacations without getting their leave approved?! WTH is up with these people.

Im tryna get myself into the show but i cant, got boring to me. I was up to where the chick asked to do anal in season 1
laugh.gif

that and power. cant get into either shows. Maybe i got used to reality shows, but for me the show needs to impress me the first episode or else i aint watching it.
Well, it looks like I need to get to that episode in season 1 and call it quits lol

Im tryna get myself into the show but i cant, got boring to me. I was up to where the chick asked to do anal in season 1 :lol:

Well, it looks like I need to get to that episode in season 1 and call it quits lol

son, she dead said put it in my butt, she got on the wall and it was a wrap.

Who mans is this b?
Bout narcos got boring.
:stoneface:

Like narcos ain't almost da best damn thang fro this year besides Mr robot and personal bias Wentworth.

Who mans is this b?
Bout narcos got boring.

Like narcos ain't almost da best damn thang fro this year besides Mr robot and personal bias Wentworth.

Its probably my fault, im so sensitized to reality shows that everything is wack to me :smh:

Who mans is this b?
Bout narcos got boring.

Its probably my fault, im so sensitized to reality shows that everything is wack to me :smh:

Reality shows not wack though???
nick-young-confused-face.jpg

Who mans is this b?
Bout narcos got boring.

Reality shows not wack though???
nick-young-confused-face.jpg

They entertain me, a few to name

Chef Gordan ramsey shows

Hell's Kitchen
Kitchen Nightmare
Hotel hell

Then others like

Love & Hip Hop :smh: ( i know i know )
Catfish
Hoarders
Bad Girls Club :evil:

The thing about reality shows though–its not reality. I loath watching a show about other people "living" their lives and call it "reality". It's all concentrated/choreographed entertainment.

Aside from 'Mr.Robot', Donald Glover's new show, 'Atlanta' is incredible!

Back
Top Bottom