the thread about nothing...

man seeing all these pics of nyc on instagram makes me wanna go there :lol:

stay ya slow walking *** at ya house b.
aint nobody need yall tourist clogging up da sidewalks and then wanna call real street new yawkers rude when we walk past you on da usain bolt steez cause we got places to be and you just looking stupid like a deer caught in da headlights.
might end up dead underneath a D or an N or a 3 or a 4 train if yall play around with a real one at atlantic tomorrow during da evening commute.
with ya say good morning, afternoon and evening to everyone you see looking *** like real city folk got time to acknowledge ya existence.

aint nobody need yall tourist clogging up da sidewalks and then wanna call real street new yawkers rude when we walk past you on da usain bolt steez cause we got places to be and you just looking stupid like a deer caught in da headlights.
might end up dead underneath a D or an N or a 3 or a 4 train if yall play around with a real one at atlantic tomorrow during da evening commute.
with ya say good morning, afternoon and evening to everyone you see looking *** like real city folk got time to acknowledge ya existence.

[emoji]128224[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji] (fax b)

Last edited:

it's not that serious fam

The accuracy of this, describes NYC in a nutshell :smh:

N

:rofl:

Urth cafe in LA will make your day.

So will vagina.

Edit// thinking Bout changing teams for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Woke up from the itis [emoji]128554[/emoji]

No more food for tonight

Ughhhhh [emoji]129298[/emoji]

I need a belly rub and some Sprite

11homer-alljobschart.0.png
Homer getting bank 
smokin.gif

Fittna wake her up by puttin my ding dong on her forehead and snappin a pic wit the flash on.

[emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Go do it and stop talking about it. In fact send me the damn pic. Bet you won't cause you is a damn LIE!!!!!

Wavy Daddy vs EyeSeeSoles

Live at the MGM Grand

12 Rounds

PPW only

*ding ding ding*
Jack in the box parking lot

Chest box then one of them throws a "my bad bruh" to the jaw. That's when the real fight happens. :lol:

Really though. At this point,Yall gotta square up.

Jack in the box parking lot

Chest box then one of them throws a "my bad bruh" to the jaw. That's when the real fight happens. :lol:

Really though. At this point,Yall gotta square up.

200w.gif

So how many we charging for tickets fam?

OG & Andetti [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] promoters at work

Last edited:
All i gotta do is throw a lubed up cucumber at that weirdo so he can get off my sack already.

Its like doggy has a hard on to quote anything i say.

Wit that bein said,

Ill baby powder smack the **** out that puto when i see him.

What you dont get is that we are dying together. You're not getting rid of me in this life or the next.

i LITTERALY just puked. Like not even metaphorically, like it really just happened.
[emoji]128514[/emoji]

My dog has been missing since around 2pm today. Can't find her anywhere. She got out the yard somehow and Nobody in the neighborhood has seen her. I've put up flyers, reported her missing, searched cl, social media posts, aspca, vets and nothing. Let's hope I find her tomorrow...

When you wake up in the idle of the night to handle some unfinished business in the bathroom :smh:

Back
Top Bottom