the thread about nothing...

Been tryna stay outta trouble by keepin away from the streets lately...mostly kuz pops still locked up :smh: But the life is stressful, *** locked up n so is ****. *****, ****, n ***** all dope fiends n heroin addikts. **** workin, but i just found out yesterday his newborn sick n might need surgery. ** just got outta bad relationship n her makeup kareer takin up all her time. * still stressin over *** bein locked up, n she always workin. Sis stressin over my bro in law still bein locked up, plus she got my 3 nephews to take kare of. Seems all i got right now is my lil bro, n at times i wanna do dumb ****, but then i think of him n i kant do it no more. I did get back in touch with my og this weekend, n he gave me some good advice n let me kno im kapable of anything...even tho its a diffikult time right now. **** just real stressful right now. At least i aint dead, strung out, or locked up tho. Fam got kourt tomorrow, hopefully the da kut em a good deal, even tho the piece of **** whooda shoulda never aressted them in the first place...**** every kop ever with a ****n kaktus! N my kuzn shot a job lead this morning.

Maybe things are gettin a lil better n all this bull**** around me lettin me kno its time to get my **** together...so i guess its :smokin

But man i miss my doggs :frown:
ombo breaker.

Man I want his life!

Then go get it.

Gave her space on my own, didn't feel forced. Feeling a lot better today after that talk. Realized that there's just some things that are out of my control.

tumblr_od31j3eQFj1uhvsjro1_1280.jpg

Would meat down another inferior mami and steal her fake diamond earrings just to sniff da chair after this goddess leaves it :wow: : :wow: :wow:

#goodygoodgirlyouhaveitall
#couldneversaynotoyou
#****oldingwithayoungpoorlifepapiisoktoo
#4aminsimplandthoughts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom