the thread about nothing...

You guys ain't never lived until you try that 1$ streetfood pad thai in the street of Bangkok.
#bucketlist forrealz, i loveeeeeeee thai food :nthat:

Thailand is amazing.

been twice.

it offers everything.

wildlife, mountains, remote temples in the north
big city with history and nightlife in bangkok
beaches, water activities, party (full moon, jungle party, etc.) in the south
food is amazing all over the country.

only thing missing is surfing.

#bucketlist forrealz, i loveeeeeeee thai food :nthat:

my bucketlist is to get pho in the motherland

please do.

vietnam is amazing and the pho there is amazing (can't go wrong for 1-2$)

been banned from here since 09/21/14 :x

methgod let me back in

my man Ox :smokin

WELCOME BACK.

Reactions: Ox.
like 7 PM's, a couple begs, 10 pleases.

he didn't ask you to lag on any of ya mates eh?

be da official stool pigeon when da screws are too busy having a piss to bother monitoring our activities?

will a papi be kidnapped and wake up in da psychiatric ward after hitting da submit button?

:nerd:

Last edited:
been banned from here since 09/21/14 :x

methgod let me back in

tumblr_n3rlinGK1L1qz6z2wo1_400.gif

shup papi.

Reactions: Ox.
Bout to make this career switch....gota do it for my lil one and not me.

Change is good tho huh?

You definetly have to look out for your kid...but make sure your happy at the same time...find that middle ground where everyone is satisfied

Sounds crazy but its doable

i refuse to indulge in such activities with my girl. The box is great, the other end, it just wasn't meant.

you use to think girls had cooties tho.

give it some time.
It's just something I can't imagine doing. Just, just the thought of what comes out. :x

youre young. its understandable. but the day will possibly come when you meat a nice woman and she seems like a down to earth normal chick. then one day she will possibly be down to smash and your world will be turned 180 when she says 'no, put it here'. your mind will be blown and you wont know how to react. prepare yourself, winter is coming.

Last edited:
i refuse to indulge in such activities with my girl. The box is great, the other end, it just wasn't meant.

give it some time.
It's just something I can't imagine doing. Just, just the thought of what comes out. :x

slowly you'll turn savage.

don't worry, it will creep on you.
I don't want it to :frown:

give it some time.

youre young. its understandable. but the day will possibly come when you meat a nice woman and she seems like a down to earth normal chick. then one day she will possibly be down to smash and your world will be turned 180 when she says 'no, put it here'. your mind will be blown and you wont know how to react. prepare yourself, winter is coming.
but when I was hitting it from the back, she never said that. The yambs of my girl are gods blessing :wow:

papi probably just got kidnapped by ol thirsty girl for his meat. he'll be fine once he manages to untie himself from the chair while she's out cold recovering and escape.

either dude is making that compilation video or he's chained in the milf basement.

Back
Top Bottom