the thread about nothing...

^ definitely need to make a thread for that, its going to unfortunately get lost in the sauce here and ol girl wouldn't get as much support as she needs.

Thank you, I know how this thread goes, I don't even have time to post on something before the subject changes. Just having a difficult time. Could you pm me on how to make a thread.

no need, just click on the link below to start a new thread, add a title, post the story and the link in the text box underneath the title, and hit the red submit button on the bottom.

http://niketalk.com/forums/threads/add/forumId/7353

Last edited:
Dutch square mall and columbia mall is pretty bad, I gotta go to charlotte for decent choices, south carolina problems I suppose. Happy Saturday.

Dutch square mall and columbia mall is pretty bad, I gotta go to charlotte for decent choices, south carolina problems I suppose. Happy Saturday.

Same here. South Park is nice. ATL-Lenox on a good weekend. Columbiana is getting better I suppose.

Don't like malls to begin with but worst mall I've even been to ... Shore Mall near Atlantic City (pic says it all)

worst mall for me was Laurel Mall in MD...every other store was empty, it got knocked down, but it was replaced with a modified strip mall and some high end apartments

Reminds me of Jamestown mall around my way.

After saint Louis mills was built people abandoned that mall to die slowly. They hold the universoul cirque there now and a car wash on on end.

Now saint Louis mills turned into an outlet mall which is dying slowly.

It sucks but what can you do

I want a Himalayan salt block now.

I just watched the best man honestly it's a pretty good movie. Now I got watch part 2

cant even act like da new cardi b aint get it stiff and poppin

and she a real one for having da boy peanut215 in it :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom