the thread about nothing...

North Bronx

2flyYG and BMB

Eastchester Gardens and Edenwald projects specifically along with my old hood Boston road

Drugs, Gun sales, murders, etc.

Sad ****

Man these posts are long [emoji]128580[/emoji]

jim-halpert-computer.gif

aint nothing like a redmond mami that can meat wash and play those games on da wii at da same time.

got a papi seeing visions like thats so raven.

type of mami that got da innocent look in her sconex and tagged profile pics but then hit you with da grimy as gooch stuff after 9pm when moms finally gets off da phone so you can hop on aim before bed.

aint nothing like a redmond mami that can meat wash and play those games on da wii at da same time.

got a papi seeing visions like thats so raven.

type of mami that got da innocent look in her sconex and tagged profile pics but then hit you with da grimy as gooch stuff after 9pm when moms finally gets off da phone so you can hop on aim before bed.

pics or get out :nerd:

North Bronx

2flyYG and BMB

Eastchester Gardens and Edenwald projects specifically along with my old hood Boston road

Drugs, Gun sales, murders, etc.

Sad ****
Damb, YGs would be chilling in the building across from my grandmas building. They wouldn't give a damb who was on the block, they made their presence known :lol:

tumblr_o5i28zQAHc1uyjj1eo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5i28zQAHc1uyjj1eo2_540.jpg

She mobbin with me, mobbin with me, baby she mobbin with meeeeee,

600 degrees, 600 degrees, hot like 600 degreeeees,

all over me, all over me, baby she's all over papiiiiii

Papi dont love papis, so dont love mi,

love mamis that give it up easy like do re mi

Got drunk Sunday and bid on a DYNO BMX bike via eBay and won. Don't even know if it's my size :smh:  

No lie I did the same thing but it was some POS bike and I thought it was cool because the decal on the top tube said "Petty Money" and the tread on the tires were "$$$" signs

I was all F' it. $18. Then i woke up the next morning and the guy calculated shipping and it was $$$$.

tumblr_o5i28zQAHc1uyjj1eo1_540.jpg

tumblr_o5i28zQAHc1uyjj1eo2_540.jpg

She mobbin with me, mobbin with me, baby she mobbin with meeeeee,

600 degrees, 600 degrees, hot like 600 degreeeees,

all over me, all over me, baby she's all over papiiiiii

Papi dont love papis, so dont love mi,

love mamis that give it up easy like do re mi

I wish she mine

Back
Top Bottom