the thread about nothing...

tumblr_mc7y5pkrxy1qfwvado2_500_zpsb9cf9cbf.gif

Morning Tan
Back from Vacation. Went to Sarasota for 4 days to see my moms. Ive gotten to the point where the best part of vacation isn't so much the destination but the freedom. Like oh i can like go to a mall and shop if i want to? I can casually go to the gym for 2 hours? I can actually sit down and watch full soccer games? That is the best vacation in the world to me. Beach and family obviously was nice too.

Flight landed at midnight got home around 1-130 up at 5 for work...gonna need all the caffeine i can get

Morning Tan
Back from Vacation. Went to Sarasota for 4 days to see my moms. Ive gotten to the point where the best part of vacation isn't so much the destination but the freedom. Like oh i can like go to a mall and shop if i want to? I can casually go to the gym for 2 hours? I can actually sit down and watch full soccer games? That is the best vacation in the world to me. Beach and family obviously was nice too.

Flight landed at midnight got home around 1-130 up at 5 for work...gonna need all the caffeine i can get
You was out here in SoFlo famb? :nerd:

Had to pay an $80 ticket for not stopping at a red light

Stupid cameras

One time, I got an $80 illegal parking ticket just for getting food from a halal cart. I ran to the cart and back within 60 seconds and already had a ticket waiting for me. Not a ticket lady in sight when I came back :smh:

One time, I got an $80 illegal parking ticket just for getting food from a halal cart. I ran to the cart and back within 60 seconds and already had a ticket waiting for me. Not a ticket lady in sight when I came back
mean.gif
53rd and 6th? That's why you always gotta have your boy make the run while you stay in the car 
laugh.gif

[thread="329154"] [/thread]

One time, I got an $80 illegal parking ticket just for getting food from a halal cart. I ran to the cart and back within 60 seconds and already had a ticket waiting for me. Not a ticket lady in sight when I came back :smh:
53rd and 6th? That's why you always gotta have your boy make the run while you stay in the car :lol:

53rd and 6th is the goat :smokin . Even late night around there is kind of tough to find parking, better off having someone wait in the car and then you stand outside and eat. That smell lingers in the car for days if you eat inside :lol: .

53rd and 6th? That's why you always gotta have your boy make the run while you stay in the car :lol:

53rd and 6th is the goat :smokin . Even late night around there is kind of tough to find parking, better off having someone wait in the car and then you stand outside and eat. That smell lingers in the car for days if you eat inside :lol: .

Yeah, I used to work overnights back then so I'd just run out during "lunch" and never had a problem. That one time was enough for me though, I haven't double parked since :lol:

^ cant blame em when all you here is "fkoifekefiefkkkkkkkkkkkkkk fkekf eknfei3nppinfpfnpp3iipfifffffffff ionfpfnpfnipfnpfnif4ipifpppppppppppppp ffiig ifningingingign mf iogngnp3gnpgngpppppppppppppppp jgigngi4nningigi" when a dog**** future song comes on.

Don't understand the hate on Future smh

Its not for everybody.

Theyll hear a couple of songs, realize they cant relate to NOTHING hes talking about. Then they back door and act they cant understand what hes saying because people gonna act like you're lame if you cant relate.

or maybe folks literally cannot understand the gibberish coming out of this dying horse with autotune mouth.

just maybe tho.

like a possibility or something.

Last edited:
or maybe folks literally cannot understand the gibberish coming out of this dying horse with autotune mouth.

just maybe tho.

like a possibility or something.

What about all the people that can? Are we wizards or something?

Maybe Future speaks another language? Hmmm....

future is ok but his music aint bout a damn thing it really is just druggie nonsense over fire beats for the most part

I love when dudes try and convince you he's some deep thinker or some ****

Back
Top Bottom