the thread about nothing...

I once read in an article Rockstar devs said people still havent found all the secrets in that game yet. This was some years back doe.

Thats crazy.
I never reached 100 perecent completion. I know one reason was because I never found all the oysters. I think my completion percentage was in the 70s.

democratic party

republican party

indapendant party

but real street papis voting for da pool party*

*except cali papis, they voting for da pee pee party cause thats all they got left.

na papi. cali has real pool parties with hot mamis.

I once read in an article Rockstar devs said people still havent found all the secrets in that game yet. This was some years back doe.

Thats crazy.
I never reached 100 perecent completion. I know one reason was because I never found all the oysters. I think my completion percentage was in the 70s.

Ive never met anyone that has completed any GTA game 100%

Even GTA 3 still was stuff to be found.

How you running out of water next to the biggest mass of water on the planet?

Yall better come up with some tech to get the salt out that water.

So I'm at chipolte. Order me a half carnitas/barborcoa burrito. So the guy making my order must be new because he took what seemed to be an eternity to make the last person's burrito. Anyway get to end of the burrito making process and as he's attempting to close it, half the damn filling falls out. Majority of it was the meat. So he closes the messy contraption, wraps it up, then looks at me and says "it's messed up because you ordered a half and half, ha ha ha". Then I said "nah man, you just suck at making burritos". Gave me the stink face like rikishi had him in the turnbuckle. I didn't care either. If he would've just man'ed up on some I'm new at this or this is my first day, cool. But dont blame me because you f'd up.

So I'm at chipolte. Order me a half carnitas/barborcoa burrito. So the guy making my order must be new because he took what seemed to be an eternity to make the last person's burrito. Anyway get to end of the burrito making process and as he's attempting to close it, half the damn filling falls out. Majority of it was the meat. So he closes the messy contraption, wraps it up, then looks at me and says "it's messed up because you ordered a half and half, ha ha ha". Then I said "nah man, you just suck at making burritos". Gave me the stink face like rikishi had him in the turnbuckle. I didn't care either. If he would've just man'ed up on some I'm new at this or this is my first day, cool. But dont blame me because you f'd up.

I've had dudes mess up my burrito but they always rewrap.

Back
Top Bottom