the thread about nothing...

eplmz4.gif

The show fooled me, when I got my first gameboy I searched for Pikachu only to find out he's trash :smh:

Ashs Pikachu in the Pokemon games was :x tho

He was on steroids :lol: Always wondered how strong he woulda been if he accepted that evolution & turned into Raichu

Ashs Pikachu in the Pokemon games was
sick.gif
tho

He was on steroids
laugh.gif
Always wondered how strong he woulda been if he accepted that evolution & turned into Raichu
This kept bugging me in the show 
laugh.gif

How you gonna keep Pikachu for years instead of evolving him into an even greater power 
mean.gif

Brings back good memories. I was the reigning pokemon and yugioh champion in elementary school 
pimp.gif

Undefeated in pokemon, took a few losses in Yugioh here and there.

This kept bugging me in the show :lol:
How you gonna keep Pikachu for years instead of evolving him into an even greater power :smh:

He tried to evolve Pikachu by giving & showing him the stone and he denied it so Ash just accepted it. Aint wanna pressure the lil ***** lol plus Pikachu looks way more marketable & cute than Raichu does haha. The last one gotta be the main reason lol

He tried to evolve Pikachu by giving & showing him the stone and he denied it so Ash just accepted it. Aint wanna pressure the lil ***** lol plus Pikachu looks way more marketable & cute than Raichu does haha. The last one gotta be the main reason lol

Psst thats like training a racing horse then when its go time he freezes up and you accept it. Naw get get on that mutha***** whip in hand and force him down that track.

Psst thats like training a racing horse then when its go time he freezes up and you accept it. Naw get get on that mutha***** whip in hand and force him down that track.

Bruh its Ash we talkin bout. Son management skills was trash, Charizard disrespected him every chance he got & son just accepted it lol

Ashs Pikachu in the Pokemon games was
sick.gif
tho

He was on steroids
laugh.gif
Always wondered how strong he woulda been if he accepted that evolution & turned into Raichu
This kept bugging me in the show 
laugh.gif

How you gonna keep Pikachu for years instead of evolving him into an even greater power 
mean.gif
It's not even that.

Ash's Pikachu's been through how many years of training? He should be giving the work to all the legendary Pokemon.

laugh.gif

What I don't understand about the show is

How is the guy with the cards start to look washed when he ain't even the one fighting? He just working the cards.

you try having some giant hologram/shadow realm duel for hours and tell me how you avoid being fatigued.

ash was a dirt road cat b :smh:

:x

Back
Top Bottom