the thread about nothing...

And I'm new to this TAN thing, this thread is pretty cool, but why does everyone call everyone papis? like... uncomfortable....

And I'm new to this TAN thing, this thread is pretty cool, but why does everyone call everyone papis? like... uncomfortable....

giphy.gif

^trippin my papi, podcasts are great noise filters when you're catching up on task. and change power to powerful :nthat:

aint nothing like hearing sara luvv describe her first time taking dark meat while tidying up da place.

whats so uncomfortable?

its a four letter word.

in text.

on da intawebs.

Last edited:
^trippin my papi, podcasts are great noise filters when you're catching up on task. and change power to powerful :nthat:

aint nothing like hearing sara luvv describe her first time taking dark meat while tidying up da place.

whats so uncomfortable?

its a four letter word.

in text.

on da intawebs.

ooa a savage papi. when the wifi aint workin a little audio qorn while service is back up. do you pleighboi.

Back
Top Bottom