the thread about nothing...

hqdefault.jpg

Still don't have my license so I can't go anywhere yet :smh: I've been looking at some blogs and stuff over the week but it's really not helping me. I guess you can add in the slick comments that people always try to pull off as a joke too, that's been happening a lot lately :lol: :smh:

Gonna have to stick it out until I can get with somebody in person.

Slick comments at work or school?

you live in Brooklyn? :smh:

live in da streets b.
those streets happen to be in da bk.

This thread flabby n sick

giphy.gif

somebody get franc on the line

:nerd:

:wow: where you been papi

@franc
 where ya at?

i wore them yesterday :lol:

somebody get franc on the line
no such thing, his boots are untameable.

wore them yesterday :smokin

Slick comments at work or school?
Now that you bring it up, it's actually both :lol: at work its sexual & appearance wise and at school it's just about everything :rofl: nothing gets away from the roasting pot.

Went to an employee meeting earlier, it was 40 minutes and all we did was play a game :stoneface: could've stayed my *** at home :smh:

Last edited:
some one got the banz over the weekend. Showed me love...RIP whoever it was lost 12 reps

Morning tan...dragging this monday morning. Operation save money March out the window....car registration $135 :smh: i swear every single month its something. Car maintenance, motorcycle maintenance, soccer league fees, registrations.....if one month i can pocket that random $200 expense id be so so happy.

Been taking L's lately

-Got jumped in the club last night, lost my wallet & keys
I got one of them, one dude was sleep when security dragged us out
-Girl friend lives 4hrs away in SF.. I have to spend money to see her.
-she mad at me & my drinking habits

-is there a way to get old screen names back? Or reassigned? Freshone12

some one got the banz over the weekend. Showed me love...RIP whoever it was lost 12 reps

Morning tan...dragging this monday morning. Operation save money March out the window....car registration $135 :smh: i swear every single month its something. Car maintenance, motorcycle maintenance, soccer league fees, registrations.....if one month i can pocket that random $200 expense id be so so happy.
This. Every single month something happens.

I hate presenting things or reading out loud :smh: my voice cracks and I start shaking really bad.

I'm sure public speaking in college will be fun :lol:

Back
Top Bottom