the thread about nothing...

My wife and I just saw a BMW i8 in the wild. The license plate read: KILLNEM. Looked up the price and..........wooooo. That person is killing it indeed.

Man, some chick's are so dirty, so Iam at the bar and this chick rolls up on me saying how cute iam, then out the corner of my eye I see a lame dude asking her if she's ready to go, she than screams on him to go back and sit down, after he leaves she expains to me how she has such a high sex drive and he has a beanie wenie(her words not mines) lol chicks, man.

Last edited:
Man, some chick's are so dirty, so Iam at the bar and this chick rolls up on me saying how cute iam, then out the corner of my eye I see a lame dude asking her if she's ready to go, she than screams on him to go back and sit down, after he leaves she expains to me how she has such a high sex drive and he has a beanie wenie(her words not mines) lol chicks, man.

You missed a golden opportunity to smash a chick while she ****old's her man :smh:... Those chick's are the most freaky :evil:... And you coulda got your bar tab payed for by her human atm... All while you go atm an hour later...

Shame on you... You're SAWFT :smh: :smh: :smh:

^Trust me brother I know the game all too well, plus I had a tender in pocket already checking to see how I handle the sitch, plus that chick's community booty, I can get that on any given sunday.

:rofl:
Feel bad for the dude, the chick using him :rofl:

Don't feel bad for dude tho... That's what he likes... He gets off on being talked down to like that...

Don't feel bad for dude tho... That's what he likes... He gets off on being talked down to like that...
True...there's a sucker born every minute

Back
Top Bottom