the thread about nothing...

Hate when DJs suck at the club.

This dude on saturday was trash, he would let some songs come to an end with that awkward 2-3 seconds of silence and transition to another song.

Dude went from rocking 3 Kendrick Lanar songs to " A La Bamba" , I was like WTF :smh:

First time working 5 days in a row and I never want to go back :smh: :lol: pretty much took my holiday weekend away but I was expecting it.

Last day is today. About to register this chikfila card and get these nuggets as a celebration present :smokin

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_n5lsotjUdH1seskow.gif

So some guy called the store the other day and one of the managers picks up. Guy says "Can I take your ******* out of your bra and play with them?" and then my manager gets pissed and says "Can I take your **** out and beat it with a hammer?" :rofl:

It goes quiet for a bit and then the guy proceeds to say some more freaky stuff. At this point my manager gets super pissed and starts banging the phone on the counter :lol:

Last edited:
So some guy called the store the other day and one of the managers picks up. Guy says "Can I take your ******* out of your bra and play with them?" and then my manager gets pissed and says "Can I take your **** out and beat it with a hammer?" :rofl:

It goes quiet for a bit and then the guy proceeds to say some more freaky stuff. At this point my manager gets super pissed and starts banging the phone on the counter :lol:

pics of said manager? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom