the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lctkkpjykt1qbj0fio1_500.gif

Just told a guy i know on social media to redo the math. He shared that powerball pic commenting the states is a ****** up place to be and that they could end poverty easily.

Even if they would give 4.3 mil to every american, it would not solve any problem, it would just create chaos in the economy and in the regular life of everybody. If you ever took and economic class, you know that solution is plain stupid.

Lmao dude's friend was arguing with me. After a few comments he found out he wasn't right :lol:

I'm so tired of this job, not sure wether to walk out right now or call off tomorrow. **** this.

Last edited:
Back on night shifts tonight
me too for the whole week. :smh:
Idgaf though whether or not I finish my duties. It pisses me off how they treat me here. I work harder than the other guys yet they get the easier shifts with less work.

I've been looking for a new job since the new year started. I got my first interview this Wednesday and I'm nervous as ****.

Nice [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I went solo too back in 2014.
I'm actually leaving to Japan in 2 days lol solo as well

Lol take pics man , be safe and have fun . Soon as you get back make a thread or hit my PM . Japan or Thailand is my next trip .

Back
Top Bottom