the thread about nothing...

Everybody got gifts now however.. :smh:

tryagain.gif

Merry Christmas NT famb.

Because I can't make any life changing decisions in my life tell me what to do. Spotify has a 3 month special for 99 cents. I have 50 dollar Apple gift card. Or should I get Apple Music? And give the gift card as a present or something.

Need to put in 110% in 2016 to achieve some goals. Tired of wasting precious time

Same here. Especially since my birthday is like next week. I kept talking about starting a small online business, and I finally met two trusty worth people who thinks it's also a good idea. So hopefully everything starts in motion but the end of January.

Oh and make sure to finally get my license.

I have another question. So back when the metallic VIIs came out I returned it at the NBA store buy they basically gave me store credit, like a gift card. Later I lost the card so I called customer service and they made me an account and has the same amount that was on the gift card. But I later found the card. So can I finesse?

claim to care about and check in on all your friends during the holidays but whens the last time you hit up tom from myspace :smh:
dude was day one loyal

My boy did a local giveaway for the Holidays. Just had to pick a number. Just wanted to show Tan the difference that there are still real sneaker heads alive. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom