the thread about nothing...

Jessica Simpson 
embarassed.gif

First night working overnights since college and I'm remembering why I hated it. Already developing bad eating habits.

I work the graveyard shift but stay an extra 20 minutes to get a glimpse of my co workers natural h cup boobies. :smh:
Bruh, get out of there. Save that for another day :lol:
On another note, it's my Friday today :pimp:

I'm spittin fire like arson.

Yes sir!!
Off wednesday is going to make this week so much more tolerable

Side bar:

Baltimore is now officially a piece of ****. I was one of those people that was like "well it has its bad parts but the people are great and there are a lot of people that love the city". Nope I am out. As soon as i can i will be suburb bound. This weekend my neighbors two doors down had their house broken into and everything stolen. Stole their car keys and their cars (2 cars gone). A dude half a block down had a brick thrown through his window of his house. My other neighbor got chocked and robbed walking from her car to her house at 6pm on a freaking Thursday last week . Multiple people had cars broken into myself included and 2 break in attempts that were broken up due to the residents being home all witthin a block from where i live.

I have livend in downtown bmore for almost 2 years and have experienced more BS here in two years then i did living in philly for 4 during college.

Yes sir!!
Off wednesday is going to make this week so much more tolerable

Side bar:

Baltimore is now officially a piece of ****. I was one of those people that was like "well it has its bad parts but the people are great and there are a lot of people that love the city". Nope I am out. As soon as i can i will be suburb bound. This weekend my neighbors two doors down had their house broken into and everything stolen. Stole their car keys and their cars (2 cars gone). A dude half a block down had a brick thrown through his window of his house. My other neighbor got chocked and robbed walking from her car to her house at 6pm on a freaking Thursday last week . Multiple people had cars broken into myself included and 2 break in attempts that were broken up due to the residents being home all witthin a block from where i live.

I have livend in downtown bmore for almost 2 years and have experienced more BS here in two years then i did living in philly for 4 during college.
eek.gif
. Def a sign it's time to be out man. That's crazy.

It's Monday...I gotta make it a light one today.

Back
Top Bottom