the thread about nothing...

Oh Lord. I'm in love

Its amazing. You could be in the middle of the wildest dream; being in a gun fight/car chase with dinosuars and not question anything.

The second you have to pee, your mind has a "Wait a minute" moment and wakes up. :lol:

Last night I had a dream I was about to learn the secrets of the universe, like it really felt like someone was communicating with me and then I had to piss.

I had my joint out, in my dream, and couldn't pee and I'm freaking out until I realized it was because I was dreaming, LOL.

What about when your dreaming and you wake up and you think you peed the bed, but were sweatin more then smokey in the pigeon coop.

The good people at Facebook must not know any dramatic individuals. First they inform you of a message is read or not, now you can type in the search bar 'photos liked by (persons name)' and voila. Pandora's box [open]/closed

Having a hard time sleeping decent hours after a night shift... I work 8pm to 8am. Ill be in bed by 9 and wake up at noon

Sucks when I have to go in again that night. Sleeping pattern is all sorts of messed up, I do 2 weeks of days and 2 weeks of nights but never had this issue before

Back
Top Bottom