devil.gif
that nude scene.. 
devil.gif

the big gulp
roll.gif
roll.gif

Benzino sucks of course, but this song was too hard
laugh.gif

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

PREEACCH. The only Benzino song I have on my ipod. Always gets me hyped when I'm about to play ball.
Spent 3 racks with my attorney 2 weeks ago. Found out my case is going to trial. Just got a $164 ticket in the mail from the same case. Can't tell me karma is real I did nothing to deserve this
mean.gif
wat did you do?
Supposedly I made a moving stop at a stop sign which snowballed into getting arrested for resisting arrest, obstruction of justice, and disorderly conduct.
Wow this sounds bad. Know I know why you always say F the police. Good luck with that bro.
I really aint supposed to dirty my hands/when I do it I'm just weakening my chain of command
RIP Stack Bundles
spicy mango chicken....

I GETS BUSY IN THE KITCHEN
Damn looks gooooooood.

What dat recipe look like?
nerd.gif
Honestly bro, I'm making it up as I go. I wont give away my marinade 100%, but I'll tell you that there is Sam Adams Boston Lager and brown sugar in it
cuban_medium.gif

Im going to have to try this, I'm in the mood to grill some chicken....man my old jamaican neighbor used to get this jerk seasoning from his moms in Jamaica..**** was so good, he would never let know what it was though
laugh.gif

I still get my jerk seasoning homemade, the perks of having my parents be real jamaicans. I'm too americanized to know how to acquire it myself though.

I work in Corp America and I get 24 days paid time off. I thought it was overboard when I was told but I'm not complaining.

Antidope thanks bro hopefully all goes well.

Hate that my favorite season is coming to an end |I

Jumped head first into this econ book, hopefully I get a good grade in this class.

Watching the Giants Bears game and they are wheeling a giants defensive player out of the field......

They need to shorten the preseason to only 2 games :smh:

Saw a video on Ryan Lochte's sister spitting racial slurs about the Chinese (when in Beijing), makes my blood boil at such ignorance.

She wasn't the least bit funny. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Well its maybe time for me to start job hunting again. Two straight pay periods my check is late. Last time I guess someone forgot to send it. This time, I suspect the same. Won't know for sure until Monday. Glad I have graduated to staying ahead of things vs pay check to pay check.

How do you have a secretary who can't insure they get the checks mailed. Well whoever sends them should be ashamed. I'm thinking its the secretary though. She claimed to have write it down but who knows. Smh.

No direct deposit yet due to them forgetting to send that in the mail too.

Last edited:
found my old avy pic :pimp: :pimp:

eh white bars on top n bottom ...

gonna see if i can fix that.....

or go w/ this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom