the thread about nothing...

sick.gif
Damn I'd haaate that. Would be mad awkward
Usually I only stick to dating people that don't have a science background and the one time I do/did I end up working with her  
mean.gif
mean.gif

got chicken pox. damn i feel like ****

it's ironic how i ate chicken soup when i have the virus rn

A bum just got on the subway smelling like he was dipped in stale urine and everybody was gagging u could smell him two cars back :x

thoughts on getting a Google Chromecast

Been using it for a year. Its awesome

what do you guys use it for?

Like streaming computer screen to tv? I have netflix HBO On demand/ HBO GO. I don't really know what my chromecast can do that my playstation can't do. Other then stream my computer screen to the tv which i guess for illegal streaming is worth it for $20.

Chromecasts are dope. I use it just to stream NBA and YouTube. Very practical after a long day in front of a computer

thoughts on getting a Google Chromecast

Been using it for a year. Its awesome

what do you guys use it for?

Like streaming computer screen to tv? I have netflix HBO On demand/ HBO GO. I don't really know what my chromecast can do that my playstation can't do. Other then stream my computer screen to the tv which i guess for illegal streaming is worth it for $20.

Stream netflix and youtube from my macbook to my tv

Its like they don't make clothes for men in between 6'-6'6". Haven't found a pair of pants that fit me ever 
mean.gif

Have you tried any big and tall man stores? 
Good morning
Guess who's bizzack?
shup papis. whats gucci
nerd.gif

sup doe.

how TAN been?
Holy ****
eek.gif
, welcome back
Reported for cussing
wink.gif

living life, man.

whole lot has happened in a year
nthat.gif
how's the kid?

you just got a kid right?
laugh.gif
Yea! Lol how'd u know? She's amazing...4 months today
smile.gif

sup doe.

how TAN been?
look at Nate the great
nthat.gif

Where my dudes Bruce RCK Rupert and Tahrone at
nerd.gif
Reported?! I can't believe this 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
. Glad to see you're doing well with your family. RCK got banned, came back and just doesn't post. I forgot about Rupert completely and Tahrone is around....I think 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom