the thread about nothing...

Why won't the mall fix the air conditioner , it's too hot 
mean.gif
Ya stank
Ya nasty

Bruh, it's so damn hot in LA. :smh:
We've fasho have had a real summer this year. Pretty sure the winter about to be real as well. I'm hearing el nino coming through. :x

I don't know if I'm ready for a storm stronger than El Nino. I remember having to walk to school during El Nino. I used to be soaked all damn day at school :smh:

HBD my man my bday is this friday :smokin turning 28

So went out this weekend to a bar in bmore. Me two female friends and my girl. We just chilling talking and some dude who was easily 35 years old grabs my girls ***. She turns around and was like "are you effing kidding me" "really" and he just sat there and giggled. It was him and like 5 other dudes just being worthless. So i stepped in and was like hey seriously? How immature are you? And the dude was like i didn't do it honestly i didn't touch her. And i was like ok whatever. I dropped it and they shortly all left the bar.

So if you were me what would you have done? Like had he said "yeah i did it what are you going to do?" i think i would have been like "well you need to grow up and this is why you and your boys are out together at a bar with 0 females" but i didn't think i was going to be willing to throw down with 5 dudes. They were all bigger then me (fatter then me) none of them were in shape. But not too sure what i would have done if dude just straight up was like "yep did it".

Last edited:
Yeah bar had a bouncer and my girl knows 2 bar tenders there too.

But i am always thinking about a law suit or losing my job if something happens. Or if i get beat down and need to get medical attention. I just don't know who in 2015 thinks its ok to do things like that. I was just shocked. Like wait a grown man...like you as a grown man literally just pinched her ***? Like has that ever got you anywhere in life ever? Has a girl ever turned around and been like "Wow thank you hi my name is Sarah lets go home and do it"

Like just why? why

Back
Top Bottom