the thread about nothing...

Damn I hated when Jason was given the powers of the green ranger. The gold shoulder piece didn't look good on red.

I need to start taking the guitar seriously again, I've been trying to learn this solo for a year already 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Once you son someone, you become their father. This is because you have humiliated them and they have lost their autonomy. From that moment on, the father can control (or run) that person.

Bwood runs many.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Did he died?

No. He had a collapsed lung, broken ribs, broken arm, broken clavicle and some other injuries. I remember watching it when it happened. $++% was nuts. 
Jake Brown if you want to watch the vid

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Somebody Youtube "tono tono" and add the video in here for me.

It's an interview, hilarious.
This? ��
Just watched it.
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alright NT... watch this video with your wife/gf... when it is done, see how long you can go by only speaking "tono tono"... I went about 3 minutes before my wife got HEATED 
roll.gif
roll.gif
She actually left the room
roll.gif
roll.gif
tono tono tono tono tono?

took my son to the zoo for the first time today, lol lil man was so uninterested.

dude was looking at the tigers like *yawn*....

I'm looking to take him to a hot air balloon festival/rally, anyone know of any good ones? He LOVES balloons (his eyes light up everytime I buy him one of those colorful mylar balloons and he grabs the string and whips the balloon around like a mad man lol, never seen a 6 month old who loves balloons, pretty early) so I know he'd love to be at one of those festivals. There's none here in the valley (AZ) so I might have to go back to NY and hit up jersey for one I saw online, but that isn't till the summertime. Trying to take him to one ASAP.

lemme know.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

There's none here in the valley (AZ) so I might have to go back to NY and hit up jersey for one I saw online, but that isn't till the summertime. Trying to take him to one ASAP.

lemme know.

Man I know there is an expedition tour in Phoenix & Scottsdale, my cousin did it a few years back.

If I was on the fence with my stanship for Idris Elba I'm over that fence and low-key in love with duke now. Second season Luther.... His walk with his hands in his pockets, when he eats apple...little !@!$.

I called my ex this pass weekend while I was in VA. Damb it Drake with his Marvins room and I have a girl that I've been with over a year now. #feelsbadman
The ex told me she wants to meet up. Idk what to do? I just want to hit it one more time for ole time sake.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Freakazoid

I called my ex this pass weekend while I was in VA. Damb it Drake with his Marvins room and I have a girl that I've been with over a year now. #feelsbadman
The ex told me she wants to meet up. Idk what to do? I just want to hit it one more time for ole time sake.
laugh.gif
dont do it. but the girl in your avy is 
pimp.gif

I might've fallen into another one of those situations where:

-Girl was feeling me, but I wasn't really feeling her
-Girl stops feeling me, then I start feeling her

30t6p3b.gif
Now someone else I know (that I'm kinda cool with) is in the mix and this %$*$ is all weird.

been hearing a cat cry around my block for about 20-30 min. its the middle of the night now and the crying just ended with a loud crashing noise x "SHUTUP" x loud cat scream.

now i cant stop wondering wat happened to the cat...
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

fam my girls bday is coming up and i dont know what to get her cause we been together a month.

any ideas fellas?

mane i got stuck up for 7 bills today #feelsbadman

officially done tryin to look out for people.  its always the %!++#@.

Back
Top Bottom