the thread about nothing...

Feeling crappy, gonna go running later. Everytime I get a text msg that **** scares me, idk why.

Thought I posted last night :lol:

Today was decent besides getting lost on the bus route again. Met a random musician at a stop and we chatted for a little, hope something comes from this. I don't know how people do this bus stuff on the daily man, I have to get my car by next year or something. I'm like dead tired once I get home which sucks cause then I don't wanna do anything but sleep. Plus it takes forever to get where you need to go. 10 min trip in the car taking an hour on the bus dog.
Women always have dudes hitting on them, it's just the circle of life b. Just be the best you can be and you'll get that one. :smokin
thanks for the encouragement bro [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. While we on topic everything work out with you and that girl. Sorry TAN the drought has been 23 years strong a good guy just wanted to prosper out here with something real. Yall keep it one hunndo [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️

enhanced-buzz-32362-1391098908-22.jpg

thanks for the encouragement bro [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. While we on topic everything work out with you and that girl. Sorry TAN the drought has been 23 years strong a good guy just wanted to prosper out here with something real. Yall keep it one hunndo [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️
you will prosper, my friend. 
nthat.gif
it will come at the most unexpected time.

*****, you aint gota call me phoonnee
Matter fact, all you **** can leave me aloonnee

I just want my money
And aint dam one of you **** gon take that from meee

I gotta get back in the gym. I'm not "fat" but I've put on weight. Think I've had fast food at least once a day the past 2 weeks
sick.gif

i was eating well until this breakup
mean.gif
**** got me in a lowkey funk but w/e ...still need to shake it tho
This me

I have no idea where the weight coming from either. Diet hasnt changed at all.

Yo currensy how come you don't have a car? Not here to hate. Just curious read a couple of your posts. Sounds rough man ,the inconvenience. That feeling exhausted at the end of your day :smh:

Seinfeld :the opposite
One of my favorite episodes :smokin

Back
Top Bottom