the thread about nothing...

My gf of 4 years and I are breaking up and I feel super lonely and I know no one wants to hear it.

My close friends are all in relationships so they're too busy to hang out or even talk.

Coworkers are all old and married and don't have Similar interests.

Family lives far away from me.

Ain't tryna be super emo because I'm Alive and grateful. Everyday I wake up I know I'm lucky and blessed.

But man, lonliness is a tough battle.
My gf is the only one I needed the last 4 years for company and now I feel like I got no one around.

Don't wanna be an emo friend so I'm not opening up to anyone I know. I know everyone's busy and no matter how many times they say "nah I don't mind" I know they do mind.
No one wants to hear this ****. So I thought I'd say it here just to get it off my chest.

sorry to hear ltb. try to look at it this way. if you are breaking up something wasnt working. if its meant to be it will be. would you rather have 4 more years pass by and then break it off but possibly married or with kids. i know hindsight is 20/20 but if it was going to happen, better now than later. time will help you reflect on it and move on. hope you find someone that has what you both are mutually looking for.

Appreciate that. Well said.

Better to find out now than later, true dat.

I wanna start :smokin again. #Soon :nerd:

M
y gf of 4 years and I are breaking up and I feel super lonely and I know no one wants to hear it.

My close friends are all in relationships so they're too busy to hang out or even talk.

Ain't tryna be super emo because I'm Alive and grateful. Everyday I wake up I know I'm lucky and blessed.

My gf is the only one I needed the last 4 years for company and now I feel like I got no one around.

Don't wanna be an emo friend so I'm not opening up to anyone I know. I know everyone's busy and no matter how many times they say "nah I don't mind" I know they do mind.
No one wants to hear this ****. So I thought I'd say it here just to get it off my chest.

Everythings going to be ok and you aren't whining, sometimes it just feels good to get those thoughts out instead of just keeping them bottled up.

At least someone gave you 4 fours of love/attention. I'm 23 and never been in a relationship that's lonely as it gets :lol:. Don't worry if it's meant to come back into place it will. Relax and take your mind off in for a while.

I know those feels, both the homies cuffed up and I'm just like..."when will it be my turn" :lol: Also asked that 1 chick to be my girl, will find out later I guess. :nerd: If not I can at least just worry about my self right? right.

I wanna start :smokin again. #Soon :nerd:
Everythings going to be ok and you aren't whining, sometimes it just feels good to get those thoughts out instead of just keeping them bottled up.
I know those feels, both the homies cuffed up and I'm just like..."when will it be my turn" :lol: Also asked that 1 chick to be my girl, will find out later I guess. :nerd: If not I can at least just worry about my self right? right.
Crosses fingers gooood luck fam!!!!!! Hoping she gives you the GreenLight!!!!!!!!! *john legend*. My lungs lowkey itch for weed again it's been 3 years [emoji]128531[/emoji] since I retired the bong :smokin

My gf of 4 years and I are breaking up and I feel super lonely and I know no one wants to hear it.

lets watch chargers games !

Last edited:
Laughter is definitely the best medicine amen to that!!!!! Same here with having to keep busy but it hits the fan bad sometimes at night when your settling in like
frown.gif
[emoji]128531[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]. But we'll prosper Lord Willin [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Yeah we'll shine when the day comes 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Crosses fingers gooood luck fam!!!!!! Hoping she gives you the GreenLight!!!!!!!!! *john legend*. My lungs lowkey itch for weed again it's been 3 years [emoji]128531[/emoji] since I retired the bong :smokin

Hoping so, cause I really like her. :nerd: Never had a bong rip, might get one soon if I can.

Hoping so, cause I really like her. :nerd: Never had a bong rip, might get one soon if I can.
You in fam don't sweat it just let it play out [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]. If it's your first time then take it easy because I remember my first time trying it took 5 strong rips and mannn I had to tap out quick damn high hit me like a 18 Wheeler was laid out on the floor next to pizza and video games for hours.

Last edited:
Why yall break up? Im here if you need someone to vent to
Curious too. Might be too personal, so I get if you don't want to share. 

I know you've been somewhat sick too, so I hope everything is getting better in that sense as well. Hopefully it isn't connected to your personal issues at the time. 

I knew something was up in the Laker thread. You weren't your usual cheery self and you said you've been going through things (health wise etc). 

Back
Top Bottom