the thread about nothing...

Never have anything in your life that you can't walk out on in thirty seconds flats, if you spot the heat coming around the corner...
These are wise words to live by. Never forget.

Will cop the s2000 once the civic is paid for. Late 21st bday present for myself.

I'm thinking about picking up a s2000 before the year is over. Love them things
definitely keep me posted on that, for me it'd be a daily driver.

Never have anything in your life that you can't walk out on in thirty seconds flats, if you spot the heat coming around the corner...
These are wise words to live by. Never forget.

lol no tf they are not wise words to live by.  By this logic I should never own anything of value, get emotionally tied to a chick, or have children or loved ones...
laugh.gif

After eating the chinese food (3 different spots with the exact same food) in the mall for months, my boss and some of the security officers told me that they have roaches 
sick.gif

After eating the chinese food (3 different spots with the exact same food) in the mall for months, my boss and some of the security officers told me that they have roaches :x

if we knew which restaurants are dirty, we wouldn't eat out much :lol:

Last edited:
True detective 2 starts tonight. Should be good, although I remember nothing from season 1 as I got distracted during a few episodes.

Just drove 10 hours from Boise to San Fran with 4 hours of sleep and I'm delirious. **** road trips in middle-America, boring as hell.

Back
Top Bottom