the thread about nothing...

Today is such a slow day man

If someone can recommend me something to kill time or watch on youtube
laugh.gif
Me too. I'm at the office on NT. This day not going as I planned. 

"Thank you for calling __, my name is ____, how may I assist you today?"

Accessed NT yesterday from my new job, instantly missed the general section.

just ran to mcdonalds for lunch. Double cheese burger and 2 snack wraps. The chicken in the snack wraps was inedible seriously. It was complete rubber and i couldn't even bite through it. I don't know what it was, old, microwaved way too long, (i know its probably not real chicken). But now my stomach hurts and i feel nauseous

RIP

New job? :nthat: . How you liking it so far?
It's cool, no complaints at all. They put us on the phones this week for the first time and I was mad nervous, but yesterday I felt a lot more comfortable. Got cursed out which I found pretty funny. For the most part I'm just chillin waiting for calls to come in, shift is kinda whack tho

just ran to mcdonalds for lunch. Double cheese burger and 2 snack wraps. The chicken in the snack wraps was inedible seriously. It was complete rubber and i couldn't even bite through it. I don't know what it was, old, microwaved way too long, (i know its probably not real chicken). But now my stomach hurts and i feel nauseous

RIP
Those snack wraps used to be the wave man. I loved them. Havent gotten one in like 3 years though. Just dont go to McDonalds anymore unless its for Iced Coffee or that Strawberry milkshake

New job? 
nthat.gif
. How you liking it so far?
It's cool, no complaints at all. They put us on the phones this week for the first time and I was mad nervous, but yesterday I felt a lot more comfortable. Got cursed out which I found pretty funny. For the most part I'm just chillin waiting for calls to come in, shift is kinda whack tho
Working in a call center environment gets stressful at a point, one day you'll feel like. Just want to give a heads up/

omg i got into all my waitlist schools!!!!!!

Deciding between UC Santa Cruz, San Diego, Irvine, and Davis!!!!!!

fdsakjfasdljfha!!!!
Congrats. Irvine still playin games with me and ain't gave me a decision yet.
mean.gif

Lesson learned i was in a rush and as usual the chipotle next door had a line out the door. so i was like eh il just grab the mcdonalds essentials. Double cheese was on point at least

Mcdonalds only good for their breakfast. And certain items at that. Can't **** with they pancakes or scrambled eggs. Only McMuffins, McGriddles and hash browns for me.

Carl Jr Biscuits >>>>>>>

Nah b they got the best hotcakes breakfast is the only thing i get as well.

sausage cheese mcmuffin no egg as well 

Hashbrowns 
happy.gif

Last edited:

New job? :nthat: . How you liking it so far?
Working in a call center environment gets stressful at a point, one day you'll feel like. Just want to give a heads up/
Word, that's what a couple of the people in my training class were telling me. Trainer was brutally honest and said he wouldn't be surprised if only 3 of us made it out of training. We started with 12, class size is now hf of that. I need money in my pocket though, the way I see it this job is a hell of a lot better than my previous one.

Lowkey. I don't like wearing red so I always run with Burgundy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom