the thread about nothing...

Watching X games

Made it nasty with a virgin, it was terrible. She never faps so I couldn't even stick in 3 fingers. Would just keep pushing me when she was about to orgasm. Tried sticking it in she wouldn't let me get more than the head inside.

What I do wrong ?

You were too busy focusing on your pleasure before hers.

tumblr_inline_nbb2add6IQ1s5jfp1.gif

Job interview tomorrow for the same company but different facility. Let's hope I get it. Closer to home, and better pay
smokin.gif

You were too busy focusing on your pleasure before hers.

had foreplay for 40 minutes, I was tryna get her off by fingering but she kept stopping me when she was about to peak

why would she stop you when she was about to peak?

Maybe she was just hurt.

Yep. Girls stop the foreplay usually because they know its not going to get them off. They want the real thing.

Lost a ton of reps over the weekend. RIP to who ever got banned apparently we were cool :lol:

anybody here have experience comforting a female friend who has just be raped?

Damn famb, that's serious.

The two things I would do is basically just listen to her vent. You don't need to say much, because you don't truly know how she feels, so just listen.

Another thing you can do is just talk about the future or take them to some kind of therapy session for victims in these situations. You can go with her to make them feel more comfortable, or just suggest the idea so they can have ideas to recover on their own.

anybody here have experience comforting a female friend who has just be raped?
Nah man, that's rough. Like the dude above me said, I'd listen to her vent. Just let her know you're there for her if she needs you. That's some stuff for professionals I think. 

Back
Top Bottom