the thread about nothing...

Dang, I'd be kinda freaked if I saw a civilian walking through JFK with an AR-15.

There's gonna be a Joe Dirt 2...the movie industry is truly running out of ideas.

so i recently flopped hard on a girl that hit on me. i was so dense that i didnt even know she was hitting on me until she left and my co-worker said i was an idiot. she said, "everytime i use your store wifi (she works upstairs), i think about you and look at your business card." so i go, "well thats a sign that you should activate (i work at a cellphone company) your service with us". COMPLETELY missed her signs. i was a complete derp about the whole thing.

so i recently flopped hard on a girl that hit on me. i was so dense that i didnt even know she was hitting on me until she left and my co-worker said i was an idiot. she said, "everytime i use your store wifi (she works upstairs), i think about you and look at your business card." so i go, "well thats a sign that you should activate (i work at a cellphone company) your service with us". COMPLETELY missed her signs. i was a complete derp about the whole thing.
Weve all been there. Try salvage it...

Might suffer from some mood disorder. I was mad when I woke up, then happy, now I'm annoyed as hell. :lol:

latest

Man, if only spotify included all songs of some of my favorite artists... i'd get the premium membership in a heartbeat.

might buy fight night champion today

I dont really drink coffee unless I have to study, even then it has to be iced coffee. Had some last night then I couldnt sleep when I wanted to sleep

I drink about a cup a day and i think im addicted to it :lol: it doesn't really effect me like it should i feel like.

Ate left over Ledo's for breakfast though :smokin

I can't stand dudes that have to run stuff by their girls before they want to do something

If you have a kid that's fine and I get it

But some of my friends are terrified if they don't ask bae first

Got a text from low selfesteem talking about she saw me walking with confidence. ... i replied call ya girl misery heard she looking for friends

#humpdaymotivation

I'd to throw a "Thank you!" out into the universe to whoever that lady was that told me to start say my last name begins with C and in courageous.

Females be diggin the hell out of that ****. :smokin

Can't stand my job. Started at the bottom 3 years ago, still at the bottom today. Eff the corporate world!

Back
Top Bottom