the thread about nothing...

CGSBSlaWcAEXnyF.jpg

Bruh are you me right now? Lol. It's like I want to be a little more active with my social circles but something is keeping me from doing it, men and women. I got a few females I'm into but 1 doesn't hit my jack and she claims my messages don't always come through but I'm like how do you not see me calling you?? Then has the nerve to be all up on me when we see each other in person. If you're really not into ya boy just say so I can be gone :lol: The other girl is kind of "young" but she's really nice, idk if she's feeling me like I think she is or if it's just her niceness speaking loud and clear. I honestly think it's me that's messing these relationships up with people unknowingly from some deep rooted issue.
Get off the road. :smh:

Bruh are you me right now? Lol. It's like I want to be a little more active with my social circles but something is keeping me from doing it, men and women. I got a few females I'm into but 1 doesn't hit my jack and she claims my messages don't always come through but I'm like how do you not see me calling you?? Then has the nerve to be all up on me when we see each other in person. If you're really not into ya boy just say so I can be gone :lol: The other girl is kind of "young" but she's really nice, idk if she's feeling me like I think she is or if it's just her niceness speaking loud and clear. I honestly think it's me that's messing these relationships up with people unknowingly from some deep rooted issue.

/me
I'm playing back events in my head and re-reading txt messages, but I cannot tell :smh:

Family friend moved in next door, they have a 18 year old kid with no friends , reminds me alot of me when i was younger. He keeps texting me to hang out so i took him to a movie last night and he came over and gamed the day before, the happiness he had when we were chilling was amazing, great kid but he doesn't fit in too well. 

Family friend moved in next door, they have a 18 year old kid with no friends , reminds me alot of me when i was younger. He keeps texting me to hang out so i took him to a movie last night and he came over and gamed the day before, the happiness he had when we were chilling was amazing, great kid but he doesn't fit in too well. 
That's dope man :pimp:

Last edited:
That's a really nice gesture up there bruh. Sometimes it's hella tough making friends or finding people you like.

I know them feels bruh.
We gone be alright though word to kendrick. :pimp:

/me
I'm playing back events in my head and re-reading txt messages, but I cannot tell :smh:

Ask her if she's talking to someone and if she isn't ask her out on a date man. I did it but she already getting on with someone so I'm playing the field right now.

nthat.gif

For those requesting pics of clouds spotted in MN...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom