the thread about nothing...

Need a movie to watch, don't care if not on Netflix as can find it elsewhere if I need to. Suggestions? No horror or sci fi or black and white. And I seen all the stuff u would suggest normal so think outside the box pls. Appreciate it

Need a movie to watch, don't care if not on Netflix as can find it elsewhere if I need to. Suggestions? No horror or sci fi or black and white. And I seen all the stuff u would suggest normal so think outside the box pls. Appreciate it

Idk if source code would fall in that scifi category since it's a thriller & drama .

Idk if source code would fall in that scifi category since it's a thriller & drama .
Seen it and its dope for sure. But all them known movies ive seen, but thanks. I don't have TV as such I only watch what I press play on so I go through movies like panties haha. Im so far gone I ended up watching Cop Land from 1997 last night, which I hadn't seen. Getting hard now, don't like re watching really

Seen it and its dope for sure. But all them known movies ive seen, but thanks. I don't have TV as such I only watch what I press play on so I go through movies like panties haha. Im so far gone I ended up watching Cop Land from 1997 last night, which I hadn't seen. Getting hard now, don't like re watching really

I don't blame you finally got to see the first mad max from 79 , I was used to road warrior but never got a chance to see the first one .

I don't blame you finally got to see the first mad max from 79 , I was used to road warrior but never got a chance to see the first one .
Yeh quality viewing this way, not trash tv. Yeh that movies classic, don't love it but must see. New one dosent look like something id watch but hearing great reviews. Il wait fo dvd

Finally started watching empire today. I've now watched the first 4 episodes. ***** Hakeem so disrespectful, bruh.

Last edited:
Just caught work out on a OHS issue, trying to force me to work somewhere my dr hasn't cleared me to work in. There getting in ****, and it feels so good. That bully the absolute **** out of me, just goes to show NEVER GIVEN UP/IN

Will-Smith-%E2%80%93-Bel-Air-Academy-Basketball-T-shirt.jpg

I'm gonna be a better father than he ever was. And I sure as hell don't need him for that, 'cause there ain't a damn thing he can teach me about how to love my kids! :frown: How come he don't want me man?

Morning TAN. Hope everyone had a good long weekend.
Had a cook out at the girls parents place yesterday. Was mad cool surprisingly.

Got to work today and it is horrible. No air on in the building...my office is 85 degrees and the AC unit doesnt' work in my office. I have been here since 6 and am now pouring sweat and having trouble breathing with this stale dry air. The bathroom sink is leaking and there are some wild parasites in the urinal (will post a pic in a bit). I can't get a fan for my office because we can't buy ourselves things right now (government worker, so they are super strict on buying anything for personal use because its wasting tax dollars). But if i can't get a fan then i wish we could some how update our facilities. Its unbearable today.

The fact that i have spare undershirts in my office is a little ridiculous because if i have to go to a meeting i can't have the sweat go through to my work shirt.

Last edited:
what kinda foolishness is that, where they charge a person to play b-ball? Da phuq kinda ******** is that?
Basketball court rentals. It's different here, people can't just get in the court and play. They have to reserve it 2-3 days before playing. Sucks, no?

Can't find an open court here, so I might as well go to my school instead. Hopefully they can let me in

@Jking0821  that's insane. I'd let someone know I can't work like that for the day. It's also stupid you're not allowed to bring your own fan, I too know that struggle 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom