the thread about nothing...

ended up going to a club.

i wasn't in the mood so i got out real quick.

I just wanted to chill at a pub or something.

oh well.

IX0Rxr9.gif
Just saw her doing the fandango dance on Raw. 

mom had to head back to the home country today, family member is sick, shes missing my grad next week, she came to see me at work crying htat she wont be there. Been such a hard year. Hopefully she is home soon

Heading home from work.
My friend just called me to go out. It's 1am.
Don't know if I should go through with it or naw

Damn i just found out my ex is a witch last night and now she's trying to get me back for what i did.

What did I do? All I did was be honest, I told her and her sister that I like her sister more than I liked her, so we couldn't be together anymore. (about three months ago)

Nothing happened, We stopped talking for like two days, then we were suppose to be friends or whatever.

We end up hooking up again this time a little more sexual, which she started and insisted we'd do. Maybe she thought that ment i'd stay with her.
tongue.gif

BUT I kept trying to kick it with her sister, and usually that would only happen when she was around, So that rarely happened(and you know how jealous witches are). 

Everytime i'd mention her sister shed get mad jealous, or when i didn't do something she wanted she would get angry and start yelling.(creepy as female, straight up).

It comes to the point where i'm like F this i'll just drop her and talk to her sister

Long story short, her sister starts digging me, she my X starts getting frustrated and idk what she did to her, but her sister ended up in the hospital from a pill over dose, idk how she did tha but she did.

I drive both to the hospital they go in i wait a bit smoke a bit, go in. And that's when it gets a lot weirder. We come home and talk about whats up with her sister and how it all happened, but before that she was telling me how there was these "g h o s t" dozens around her sister while she was in the hospital bed.

ok then we continue talking or whatever, but while we were talking she had left the shower running and the whole house was steamy... BUT i smelled smoke i got spooked a bit because i don't like ghost and i thought her house was being haunted. We walk out and this ***** is talking to me or whatever and the next door apartment windows curtain opens and it's a little girl.

I RAN DOWN THE STAIRS AND TOLD HER *** TO GET DOWN BUT THEN I REALIZED at the same time i was telling her to walk down. That she was the one making ghost apear so i'm like **** YOU GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T **** WITH YOU! I BOUNCED. 

I go to the hospital to try and talk to her sister but they wont let me in, her mom is there and i tell her the whole story and she's like Yea, i want her out my house.

I come home and chill or whatever, around 3AM i hear her outside i go out cuz i already knew she had an one of my car keys i'm not trying to get robbed or anything or get my car totaled, and to top it off. I'm in the process of moving so ALL my shoes and gear are in the car so i'm trippin like **** WERE'S MY LAPTOP, THIS WITCH IS GOING TO TRY AND TAKE OFF WITH IT. I HAVE ALL MY MUSIC IN IT.

So i'm outside my car looking for my laptop,

.....And she creeps up on me talking BS and i'm like SO!? she gets mad or whatever and drives of with her girl friend right before she tells me she's going to crash my car... ok i was like yea i thought you'd do that.

she leaves about 20-30 minutes after around 3:40 i start hearing **** and feeling bad vibes goose bumps, chills etc.

i took my cars battery out i'm walking towards my crib then i feel it again this bad vibe and i'm like nooooo i'm walking back to my car but then i'm like nah i''m going in

as soon as i start walking toward my apartment this ***** apears in a mirrored window!! This ***** is a witch she's bugging me, and i dont like it

And if you read up on witches you'll know a jealous ex witch is no good. she literally killing her sister somehow idk about magic but i hate that i got her sister involved into this, i dont want her to die... I had to read up on witches to know this. and its ****** up

-please excuse the bad grammar and misspeled words but this had to be heard or read by someone besides my pops. i want this witch dead!

What did I do? All I did was be honest, I told her and her sister that I like her sister more than I liked her, so we couldn't be together anymore. (about three months ago)
Nothing happened, We stopped talking for like two days, then we were suppose to be friends or whatever.
We end up hooking up again this time a little more sexual, which she started and insisted we'd do. Maybe she thought that ment i'd stay with her.:tongue:
BUT I kept trying to kick it with her sister, and usually that would only happen when she was around, So that rarely happened(and you know how jealous witches are). 
Everytime i'd mention her sister shed get mad jealous, or when i didn't do something she wanted she would get angry and start yelling.(creepy as female, straight up).

It comes to the point where i'm like F this i'll just drop her and talk to her sister
Long story short, her sister starts digging me, she my X starts getting frustrated and idk what she did to her, but her sister ended up in the hospital from a pill over dose, idk how she did tha but she did.
I drive both to the hospital they go in i wait a bit smoke a bit, go in. And that's when it gets a lot weirder. We come home and talk about whats up with her sister and how it all happened, but before that she was telling me how there was these "g h o s t" dozens around her sister while she was in the hospital bed.

ok then we continue talking or whatever, but while we were talking she had left the shower running and the whole house was steamy... BUT i smelled smoke i got spooked a bit because i don't like ghost and i thought her house was being haunted. We walk out and this ***** is talking to me or whatever and the next door apartment windows curtain opens and it's a little girl.
   I RAN DOWN THE STAIRS AND TOLD HER *** TO GET DOWN BUT THEN I REALIZED at the same time i was telling her to walk down. That she was the one making ghost apear so i'm like **** YOU GET THE **** AWAY FROM ME, I DON'T **** WITH YOU! I BOUNCED. 
I go to the hospital to try and talk to her sister but they wont let me in, her mom is there and i tell her the whole story and she's like Yea, i want her out my house.

I come home and chill or whatever, around 3AM i hear her outside i go out cuz i already knew she had an one of my car keys i'm not trying to get robbed or anything or get my car totaled, and to top it off. I'm in the process of moving so ALL my shoes and gear are in the car so i'm trippin like **** WERE'S MY LAPTOP, THIS WITCH IS GOING TO TRY AND TAKE OFF WITH IT. I HAVE ALL MY MUSIC IN IT.
So i'm outside my car looking for my laptop,
.....And she creeps up on me talking BS and i'm like SO!? she gets mad or whatever and drives of with her girl friend right before she tells me she's going to crash my car... ok i was like yea i thought you'd do that.
she leaves about 20-30 minutes after around 3:40 i start hearing **** and feeling bad vibes goose bumps, chills etc.
i took my cars battery out i'm walking towards my crib then i feel it again this bad vibe and i'm like nooooo i'm walking back to my car but then i'm like nah i''m going in

as soon as i start walking toward my apartment this ***** apears in a mirrored window!! This ***** is a witch she's bugging me, and i dont like it

**** like this is why a carry a bible on me at all times I would've sent that ***** running

I'm sorry but that story got me rollin ice-t ice-t Magic is def real though, but it can backfire very badly if they don't know what they are doing with it.

Stressed for no reasons.

So right, are we actually real or are we just made up out of someones imagination? People look so weird now that I think about it.

Girl I broke up with in the summer of 2013 called 2x/texted 2x last night. I feel bad about these poor women who were basically just training me in on being in a relationship, I had no idea what I was doing.

Last edited:
Got work in 2 hours and its mothers day so it's about to be packed at my restaurant.. about to take a huge dab before walking into that joint :smh:

Back
Top Bottom