the thread about nothing...

It should be on page 2 here in general. It wasn't the best film I've seen, but it was cool.

First time sleazyy I popped one of those was in 2000. Man...

:wow:

**** seemed pure back then. I don't **** around anymore though.

Back in 08 I went crazy one weekend, and popped like 8 in one night...:smh:

Blue Dolphins, and a few White Naked ladies or some **** like that.

Swear to God I felt depressed for like a whole month. Because it wasn't just that night, I was going crazy for weeks leading up to that.

Never did Molly...

I stopped ******* with pills after that incident when I went way overboard with it.

I'll suss out when I'm in my computer.

Haha damn that sounds like my 21st. Double dropped 2 Mitsubishis and I lost it. The whole night I don't remember but seen videos and man I dunno who I was. Was also after a few mths of going hard. Fainted twice and when that happened I stooped. Was fun tho lol

I was with a chick and thought I was going to **** all night.

My **** wouldn't even get hard, and she was looking at me like I was on crack or something that night.

Mad embarrassing...:smh:

woke up feeling like **** bc of last night's events. Today was even worse. I'm hooping and this guy legit destroys me like megatron ripped jazz in the michael bay film. Dude makes me look like a ******* pylon and leaves me in the dust. Dude was using instant transmission on me, I literally have to turn my head a full 180 to get him in my sights. There is no trip where he does not score on me, I'm booted off the court and I'm devastated.

I'm hyped to get on the soccer field and do cone drills and work on my speed. The grass however isn't cut so it's uneven af,. I don't know this and when I plant my foot on this uneven grass, it bends inward and I have full body weight loaded on my foot bent inward. Fell down and now realize it might be broken :smh:

12921059.gif

woke up feeling like **** bc of last night's events. Today was even worse. I'm hooping and this guy legit destroys me like megatron ripped jazz in the michael bay film. Dude makes me look like a ******* pylon and leaves me in the dust. Dude was using instant transmission on me, I literally have to turn my head a full 180 to get him in my sights. There is no trip where he does not score on me, I'm booted off the court and I'm devastated.

I'm hyped to get on the soccer field and do cone drills and work on my speed. The grass however isn't cut so it's uneven af,. I don't know this and when I plant my foot on this uneven grass, it bends inward and I have full body weight loaded on my foot bent inward. Fell down and now realize it might be broken
mean.gif
eek.gif
 it does;t sound like sports are for you right now, sheesh. 

Soccer yesterday in 80 degree weather...the pollen...dry mouth was murderous. We tied 2-2. Scored on a PK. Dude on the other team standing behind me at the 18 trolling before i took the pk "this guy is trash he won't make it he is terrible" so made the PK but ref calls encroachment on one of our players entering the box before the shot was taken. So I had to retake it. Dude still trolling "better not go to the same side, you are so easy to read you are gonna miss it". So made attempt two turned around and just stared him in the face. We grown men who trolls like that?

Had a break away at the end of the game to win it....ref blew the game dead right when i got into the box. He comes over to me after the game and said "Sorry i ****** you over on that last call i didn't realize you were in behind the defense, I'm sorry man my bad". I literally couldn't stop laughing when he blew it like it was a joke. But big of him to actually say that. I respect any ref that admits fault in a bad call and doesn't' make up an excuse. Had we lost though...might have been a little more angry. But i was so tired after the game i was just like, all good man.

Hope everyone has a good week and day today

"When you got the Juice you gotta move like the Bishop do, even if that means killing every ***** in your crew"

Just got this line today...

Last edited:
I would really like to know what happened?

Needs to be a documentary or something.
As far as what? hahaha

Like, why it fell off like it did.

Was there a major bust that happened somewhere? Is there a shortage of any of the ingredients? Why hasnt anyone hit the scene with some good? Seems like theres demand for it.

Now its a bunch of home cooked crap..

Back
Top Bottom