the thread about nothing...

Why did Nike send me this with my pair of XX9s?

Last edited:
Brother woke me up to tell me he was too ******* lazy to close the van door and left it wide the **** open

Got so pissed I can't sleep

This happened at 8 it's now almost 11

Could choke that dude:smh:

been getting high instead of studying for past 3 days. NICE! PRIORITIES! I DONT HAVE THEM. 

Anyone have a so crappy week that you wouldn't be surprised if your check showed up on Friday? Yeah I'm having one of those .

ty TAN fam for the homie check. idk what it is bros but I've just been super lazy haha. trying to deal these shoes has kept me preoccupied lmao. least I made just a little bit over 1k in a days worth of deals. couldve probably squeezed 200 more bucks if I was more patient but just wanted money and took the first interested buyers. 

Last edited:

ty TAN fam for the homie check. idk what it is bros but I've just been super lazy haha. trying to deal these shoes has kept me preoccupied lmao. least I made just a little bit over 1k in a days worth of deals. couldve probably squeezed 200 more bucks if I was more patient but just wanted money and took the first interested buyers. 
Study when you're zooted, then take the test when you're zooted = A's my dude 
pimp.gif

Study when you're zooted, then take the test when you're zooted = A's my dude 
pimp.gif

hahaha. the one problem I do have with that is that I never know when i'm donezo when I'm dabbin. I'll take one dab, OH THAT WAS IT LETS TAKE ANOTHER. By the time i start feeling my buzz i'm like 3 dabs in on a little mini sesh then 10 mins later I'm like hazed TF out. 

Last edited:

hahaha. the one problem I do have with that is that I never know when i'm donezo when I'm dabbin. I'll take one dab, OH THAT WAS IT LETS TAKE ANOTHER. By the time i start feeling my buzz i'm like 3 dabs in on a little mini sesh then 10 mins later I'm like hazed TF out. 
Damn bro you're lucky. Dabs are damn near non-existant here in the midwest.

Back
Top Bottom