the thread about nothing...

Envisioning the hereafter, listening to Steve Wonder, on a quest for love like the Proceed drummer/

I strike like lightening and don't need thunder, inhale imagination and breath wonder/

That's yo lady? I use to run up in her, and g weed from her...

If anyone decides to look for new furniture. Don't deal with Ashley Furniture. Yesterday, I was scheduled to have my new couch delivered and confirmed with the delivery office that the earliest I'd be home would be 4PM. They agreed. I get a call at 2:30 asking if I was available to have the couch delivered and I re-stated to the guy that the earliest I'd be home would be 4pm. Get another call at 3:47 saying they are on their way to deliver the couch and will be arriving at my place within 30 min to an hour, STARTING at 4PM. 

Get home at 4:07PM.

Called the number that called me at 3:47, phone was off. Called the number at 2:30, no one answered.

Waited till 7:30PM, called the store, which forwarded me to delivery warehouse and the offing driver lied about waiting till 4:30 to deliver the couch. The notes mentioned they  ran the doorbell at 4:30 and no one was home. I WAS HOME BY 4:07 and there was no delivery truck parked anywhere. 

So effing heated right now. 

At the moment, I'm making a call to the regional manager and will demand to get my couch delivered today.

Freaking clowns.

UPDATE: Customer service tells me the NEXT earliest available date for the couch to be delivered is Tuesday. WTF kind of customer service is that! YOURE AT FAULT FOR HAVING YOUR DRIVER LIE ABOUT ATTEMPTING TO DELIVER. YOURE EXPECTED TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THE CUSTOMER.

Told the wife, we're going to demand a refund today.

Last edited:

If anyone decides to look for new furniture. Don't deal with Ashley Furniture. Yesterday, I was scheduled to have my new couch delivered and confirmed with the delivery office that the earliest I'd be home would be 4PM. They agreed. I get a call at 2:30 asking if I was available to have the couch delivered and I re-stated to the guy that the earliest I'd be home would be 4pm. Get another call at 3:47 saying they are on their way to deliver the couch and will be arriving at my place within 30 min to an hour, STARTING at 4PM. 

Get home at 4:07PM.

Called the number that called me at 3:47, phone was off. Called the number at 2:30, no one answered.

Waited till 7:30PM, called the store, which forwarded me to delivery warehouse and the offing driver lied about waiting till 4:30 to deliver the couch. The notes mentioned they  ran the doorbell at 4:30 and no one was home. I WAS HOME BY 4:07 and there was no delivery truck parked anywhere. 

So effing heated right now. 

At the moment, I'm making a call to the regional manager and will demand to get my couch delivered today.

Freaking clowns.

UPDATE: Customer service tells me the NEXT earliest available date for the couch to be delivered is Tuesday. WTF kind of customer service is that! YOURE AT FAULT FOR HAVING YOUR DRIVER LIE ABOUT ATTEMPTING TO DELIVER. YOURE EXPECTED TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THE CUSTOMER.

Told the wife, we're going to demand a refund today.
*Looks at avy*

You should speak to the assistant to the regional manager also.

That sucks tho

*Looks at avy*

You should speak to the assistant to the regional manager also.

That sucks tho
lol.

Well, I received a call from the Regional Manager and the Customer Service manager and they are guaranteeing the couch will be delivered tomorrow, along with compensating us for the inconvenience that they caused us. So...I'm waiting till tomorrow to see if they pull through. If not, I'm still pushing for a return.

Cheese on my honeybun got the office going nuts.

:lol:
Sounded like a weird combo to me at first but then I remembered I'm Filipino.

Shout out to the ensaymada
mg_9431.jpg

Just happened to turn the TV on and noticed josina Anderson hosting first take. Any pics or videos of her from the side? I wanna see if she gotta phatty.

When I was a Yung buck we used to grab our crotches being cool, or so we thought. Now I see dudes with their hands in their pants. How u dap a dude who just pulled his hand outta his drawers!? LOL

Back
Top Bottom