the thread about nothing...

Monster energy drinks...
mean.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
damn guys its been almost a year and a half since me and my ex (who I dated for 5.5-6 yrs) broke up and a year and a half later I'm still feelin' pretty empty doe. i get my fair share but none of these thots compare to the ex wifey which I don't get because she's a solid 7.5-8 on good days. swear all these beezy's are basic AF. all like the same ****, do the same ****, listen to the same ****, watch the same ****...like literally no shorty has no unique qualities about them. all the same starbucks touting, north face wearing, reality show addicted, *******. 

f*** man
and I'm only mad cuz this one b**** just gave me the worst bj in days. like really b****!? learn how to use some tongue and not your effing teeth SMFH. 

get-over-here-bro.png

this

So you let her practice with you so she can go treat some other guy like a king smh lol
que?

i miss the ex and I DON'T want to see her its w/e to me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her. You asked me whats stopping myself from getting back at her/kickin' it with her and I replied its because of my pride and ego that I don't want to seem like a ***** and go back to her. 

don't really get your latest statement

It's not ok get off your *** and do something about it

ACTION.

You right and I'm working on it. Breaking the pattern is the hardest part for me.

tell em straight up why and how you got fired then follow up with what you've learned from that experience, and what you did to change. NEVER bad mouth a past employer. It's bad taste and unprofessional. Being someone who does interviews its the BIGGEST red flag anyone can do imo. 

What kind of questions do you like to hear? I want to get better at interviews, so good that I know it's in the bag. :lol: :smokin

What kind of questions do you like to hear? I want to get better at interviews, so good that I know it's in the bag.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
well since I (was) a manager at a retail store type of questions I'd usually get asked back at interviews were "what do you like about your team, what are things they do best/do worst, best/worst qualities working @ said place, etc."

if anything ask questions that will make  the person open up. best way I learned how to do that was when one of my old nike managers simply put it as such: make the person interviewing you make it seem like he's doing a review of the workplace. 

que?

i miss the ex and I DON'T want to see her its w/e to me, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss her. You asked me whats stopping myself from getting back at her/kickin' it with her and I replied its because of my pride and ego that I don't want to seem like a ***** and go back to her. 

don't really get your latest statement
damn bruh, you're kinda making me miss my ex now. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

first love is something else smh. even if current love treats you better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom