the thread about nothing...

Last 3 days I been complaining about how much homework I've had and not enough sleep. Now I have time to sleep and no homework and I can't sleep

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me too much of this..
220px-Poster_for_Dirty_Laundry.jpg

what about Quaker chewy bars? :nerd:

Gimmee the Carbs/Fat/Protein amount that's on label and ill add it up.
Quest bars Calories don't match the label if u do the maths, 9calories per g/fat and 4 for protein and carbs

I knew they tasted too good!!

I am going to google this later and read up on it. I don't necessarily care too much about the calories i eat them mostly for the high protein content without having tons of carbs and sugar. But most are between what like 160-210 cals. The CandC is 180 cals so even 20% more is around 220. But the deception....

I knew they tasted too good!!

I am going to google this later and read up on it. I don't necessarily care too much about the calories i eat them mostly for the high protein content without having tons of carbs and sugar. But most are between what like 160-210 cals. The CandC is 180 cals so even 20% more is around 220. But the deception....

Yeh bout 230 -300 depending on bar. Its the deception tho I agree. Although them calories add up, I used too eat 4 a day as a snack
Never buying again now, iv got other brands I like even more

Used uber for the 1st time. Not bad. Used a coupon so it was free :D

Last edited:
some girl has been owing me 345$ for a couple of months now.

she told me she would give it to me by the end of february.

still haven't heard from her.

About to put that Nas.gif on

Last edited:
some girl has been owing me 345$ for a couple of months now.

she told me she would give it to me by the end of february.

still haven't heard from her.

About to put that Nas.gif on
Who lends someone $345?
Hit her wit dat gat b

:lol:

we were traveling together and i put her ticket on my card.

$345 expensive b, you got girls around the way that can do whatever she did & better for $80-100 tops for da full thing not just tops.
and if she aint bout blessin you shoulda told her to walk, word to booty eatin gates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom