the thread about nothing...

I'm invited to a dance... idk how to slow dance lmao
then just dance fast.........all the time. Problem solved.

russian3.gif

I ordered a apple tv the other day, got it thru work for free. Whats are they good for tho? Might just end up sellin it if i dont like it since i saw they hit for 2 hunna

I ordered a apple tv the other day, got it thru work for free. Whats are they good for tho? Might just end up sellin it if i dont like it since i saw they hit for 2 hunna
They're pretty cool if you've invested in the Apple ecosystem; not sure if they're worth $200 though. There's your standard Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, etc. I don't personally use it, but I know my sister does. You can mirror your iPhone screen or extend your Macbook desktop. I've heard you can "jailbreak" them to get more functionality, but I'm not quite sure what that entails. If I were you I'd probably take the $200, but then again I don't own any Apple products.

having the worst night dealing with my anxiety tonight, never been like this before, cant sleep , cant stop freaking out

Unless something changed I don't think you can jailbreak the 3rd generation. The ones that go for 200 are 2nd generations.

Watching this Kedrick Lamar interview on The Breakfast Club interview and that man ******* amazes me. Dude's mindset is beyond most of the young rappers today (excluding maybe J-Cole). He is a ******* GENIUS.

Edit: I'd like to add that YG is a dumbass.

Last edited:
ol gurl gon leave u 4 a teddy bear dat does it betta & wetta n she dont gotta reciprocate by takin a face shot from da beretta.

Back
Top Bottom