the thread about nothing...

... don't tell me i fell for a hoax :frown:

Bruh

You never her the urban legend about the guy/girl that has a one night stand with random guy/girl, person wakes up to a message written on the mirror?

"Welcome to the world of AIDS/HIV"

Lol its pretty old tale actually..with a new twist, I see.

Last edited:
why are delivery people so damn lazy?
how you just leave the damn box on the steps to the basement and bounce without even ringing the bell like this is the neighborhood to be doing that type of bs in? :smh:
this isn't some butter soft suburb in new jersey
might have had to turn the post office into Afghanistan if I wasn't obsessive and F5in the damn tracking page every 5 minutes

Last edited:
how you just leave the damn box on the steps to the basement and bounce without even ringing the bell like this is the neighborhood to be doing that type of bs in?
mean.gif

might have had to turn the post office into Afghanistan if I wasn't obsessive and F5in the damn tracking page every 5 minutes
Yeah thats ridiculous, asking to get you robbed.
Got my wisdom teeth out and as of now I am feeling 0 pain
You on painkillers?

how you just leave the damn box on the steps to the basement and bounce without even ringing the bell like this is the neighborhood to be doing that type of bs in? :smh:

what you order papi :nerd:

Got my wisdom teeth out and as of now I am feeling 0 pain

the sockets takes some time to get use to.

When you frown at me... *****!

Is it cause i won't provide for you girl

You're after my chedaaaaaaaa

Back
Top Bottom