the thread about nothing...

^You in la? Bumped into her at Fox hills a few years back. And I mean I wasn't looking where I was going and literally bumped into her :lol:.

^You in la? Bumped into her at Fox hills a few years back. And I mean I wasn't looking where I was going and literally bumped into her :lol:.

nah NYC

she was in midtown. i was taking a walk on my lunch break and did a double take when i recognized her.

I hate that saying "on fleek"

Idk why but it's hitting me a lot harder the past couple of days. :frown: :smh: :frown:

Saw this new chick at my gym last night, not sure how I feel about her but she gave me obvious smiles like she wants the D. If I see her tonight I might just grab her number and she whats shes like. I wouldn't hold her hand tho.....

BREH

I just made the most miraculous phone save ever! I caught that **** with my knee and a beer bottle!

That was gonna be a screen breaker..

Praise his name!

BREH

I just made the most miraculous phone save ever! I caught that **** with my knee and a beer bottle!

That was gonna be a screen breaker..

Praise his name!
I remember a few weeks back I was washing my hands ,I have one if those sinks that take a second for the water to flow down so it was half way full and I had my phone on the corner if the sink

Somehow I knocked it in and I watch it for like three seconds then I finally grabbed it and dried it quick as possible

Still works :lol:

Anybody ever missed a family members funeral?

Only had 2 and been
I remember a few weeks back I was washing my hands ,I have one if those sinks that take a second for the water to flow down so it was half way full and I had my phone on the corner if the sink

Somehow I knocked it in and I watch it for like three seconds then I finally grabbed it and dried it quick as possible

Still works :lol:

For now..... till the insides rust

Back
Top Bottom