the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lp7k6kQo7x1qj1a6fo1_500.gif

No but a Roll is

Stress, anxiety, depression.

They tried to kill me but I'm still here :smokin
all three + ptsd. they're all tied to each other, and it's not a good mix. but I'm fighting it and pushing myself to actually get out of the house. :lol:

Shoyraw :frown: that's no good. Guessing it's stress related? You so emotional baby girl.

I need to DL groupme again.
I have trouble sleeping also. I read, play xbone, go for walks, drives, roll up, drop boomers, cook. Anything really.

Then I lay in bed for hours trying to fall asleep.

Anybody else see this change to the NT tool bar?

I can see my gifs now while I'm posting :smokin

#InnovationTalk

Edit: see underlined word for problem.

Last edited:
Im feeling sad today.
Last night had a dream about my mom and was one of the best and realest conversations ive had with her. I miss her. :frown:
Life just ain't the same without her.

Stress, anxiety, depression.

They tried to kill me but I'm still here
smokin.gif

side note, half can of cream of mushroom soup x country style gravy with sausage is great for mashed potatoes.
So mad I didn't think of making that pic an avy sooner. Had that pic in my stash for over a year and never thought of it. **** had me dying all day 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
 keep fighting. 

No, no, no. It's good.

We need a pill/herbal refreshment thread.

Feel free too start it...

That craving for that buttered roll was satisfied, foods so much better when you crave it... as long as its good. Il never forgot 12mths no pizza, in London I grabbed a NY style pepporoni slice and man, that **** tasted like it had been sitting for a few days. I now do not eat pizza and never will again....maybe

Last edited:

No, no, no. It's good.

We need a pill/herbal refreshment thread.
Feel free too start it...

That craving for that buttered roll was satisfied, foods so much better when you crave it... as long as its good. Il never forgot 12mths no pizza, in London I grabbed a NY style pepporoni slice and man, that **** tasted like it had been sitting for a few days. I now do not eat pizza and never will again....maybe
dude, you got NY style pizza....in London....tell me where that makes sense? 
laugh.gif

I wish she would get out of the shower already

I know this is the thread about nothing, but u post some garbage in here. Most of what I cannot understand a single word. But keep it up, not taking a dig. #justsayin
dude, you got NY style pizza....in London....tell me where that makes sense? :lol:

Haha I know, I know... I had all the London typical meals and was like "fukkit I want a pizza!" never again. Pizza is worldwide now (apart from London it seems :x )

I'm biased on pizza though :lol:  but I understand, I hear food from England is terrible

Yeh it really was terrible. Only place that had good food was a franchise pub "Weatherspoons" Cheap as well. Smashed Nandos a lot to play safe >D

Back
Top Bottom