the thread about nothing...

Not moving for another two weeks :smh: I wana get this **** over with dammit :lol:

Haven't been lifting in a while since I ain't eating right

Can't wait to get paid

it's pathetic how much people are consumed by their cell phones nowadays; mobile devices have transformed from being a pleasant convenience to a co-dependency. people walk around staring down, looking up for air, or to avoid running into something. my coworker is lierally on her phone the entire time she's at work and not working. people like this make me monitor my usage because I don't want to be like that :smh:
That's how "they"want you to be

it's pathetic how much people are consumed by their cell phones nowadays; mobile devices have transformed from being a pleasant convenience to a co-dependency. people walk around staring down, looking up for air, or to avoid running into something. my coworker is lierally on her phone the entire time she's at work and not working. people like this make me monitor my usage because I don't want to be like that
mean.gif
I use my phone way to much....
mean.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
it's pathetic how much people are consumed by their cell phones nowadays; mobile devices have transformed from being a pleasant convenience to a co-dependency. people walk around staring down, looking up for air, or to avoid running into something. my coworker is lierally on her phone the entire time she's at work and not working. people like this make me monitor my usage because I don't want to be like that :smh:

I use my phone way to much.... :smh:  

:nerd:
http://www.returnofkings.com/48812/...e-smart-phonestext-messaging-and-social-media

went home early from the job :smokin
Me too was supposed to get out at 2:30 I stead of 12

(I work at a commissary warehouse and pack up **** to be sent to prisoners and we ran out of graham crackers so they sent us home) :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
my depression has been messing me up  hard, have not been able to go to school, sleep , do anything, dropped one of my majors and feel like a failure. i graduate next semster even though i have to redo a class from this semester. Nothing helps, parents dont understand and just get angry at me. i dont know what to do anymore 

Take a day and do something nice for yourself or go somewhere you find peaceful for a breath of fresh air. Also getting a hair cut can boost your confidence levels OD. PMs is open too my dude. Go out here and flourish my guy, you almost done with college too. :pimp:

"Cole you might be, like the new Ice Cube, meets new Ice T, meets 2LiveCrew, meets New Spike Lee, meets Bruce like Wayne, meets Bruce like lee, meets 02' Wayne, in a new white tee, meets KD, can't another ***** shoot like me!"

Last edited:
My life is a lil bit diffrent then yours
******* are a lil bit thicker then yours
Whips are a lil bit quicker then yours
Cribs are a lil bit sicker then yours

If you guys went then what's the problem? I understand the situation but its not like he robbed ya'll.

The S.O.P in our school says we have to pay to the school cashier. We paid him via deposit.

It wasn't worth it though. We expected more

Good thing typhoon's weakened. Less hassle for all of us here

I NEED A LOUISINA CATAHOULA LEOPARD DAWG.

The dog is adorable [emoji]128525[/emoji]

I'm sitting in my driveway coming back from the holiday party for my workplace. Got $15 in gift cards for Chick-fil-a & a bottle of cheap champagne we drank on the way to the after party :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom