the thread about nothing...

You gotta think, do you really want to put it in a chick who gets down like that? How many other dudes was she banging in locker rooms, b? You want athletes foot on your sack?

It's one thing if its a spontaneous, one time thing. Its another if its common practice.

Indecent Exposure, Lewd Acts in a Public Setting, Trespassing (assuming you're doing this in a employee area without cameras,) and Fornication are all laws that you may be breaking. Is a misdemeanor, $1000 fine, and possible jail time really worth a post-workout nut?

good point, I'm going to pass

The real question is what type of gyms have coed locker rooms??
The REAL question is why no pics?
You know the old saying

Idk if I would've tuned in to Seinfeld when it was on. It makes for a much better past show if that makes any sense.

Watch Bojack Horseman
It's on my list. The fact that is has under 3 stars has me worried though. The ratings are usually spot on for my tastes.

i ran outta **** to watch. just finished parks and rec. now i'm just watching mighty morphin PR. 
tired.gif
I haven't watched anything on it in a while. I usually just watch documentaries, but they take FOREVER to add new ones, and most are trash. Got me thinking about what I can do with this extra 8 dollars
mean.gif

It's on my list. The fact that is has under 3 stars has me worried though. The ratings are usually spot on for my tastes.

I haven't watched anything on it in a while. I usually just watch documentaries, but they take FOREVER to add new ones, and most are trash. Got me thinking about what I can do with this extra 8 dollars
mean.gif
8 mcchickens. 

I gotta get unlimited high speed back on my phone plan y'all. Reaching a data cap is not the business.

It's a love/hate relationship with school.
Tomorow off to another tough week.
I wish I lived closer to campus.

Back
Top Bottom