the thread about nothing...

Become a community leader/activist. Judging from some of your posts, I think you'd find joy n purpose in that. Think of the perks: Being heard, traveling, addressing issues you find important,etc.

I could see newmoanyuh newmoanyuh being like Doug Wilson in Weeds.

After making a beat with a sample I've been fumbling around with for months I realized I am my own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff.

I could see newmoanyuh newmoanyuh being like Doug Wilson in Weeds.

After making a beat with a sample I've been fumbling around with for months I realized I am my own worst enemy when it comes to this stuff.

:nerd: hew?
Become a community leader/activist. Judging from some of your posts, I think you'd find joy n purpose in that. Think of the perks: Being heard, traveling, addressing issues you find important,etc.

I'm trying to make this paper tho

Don't change your mind on my account @oxpenguin   
laugh.gif
you're the wise one, you're seeing something I'm not 
nerd.gif

I don't feel like creating an instagram account just to view your ****.

iPhones still aren't waterproof? C'mon man

I'll be glad when I work for myself or at least can pick and choose my own schedule.

I'm trying to make this paper tho
Become a freelance writer at the same time. That would help to spread your message, while at the same time earning you some money. Nothing happens over night, allow it to start as a hobby, rather passion, of yours. You don't have to jump in with both feet, but test the waters, network n build a strong foundation. That way, when you're ready to go full force, once you're financially capable, you have an established audience. It will take time, effort, dedication, n a serious sense of self, but I'm sure you're more than capable. It's ok to leave it on the back burner for now, kuz if you really care for it, it's never too late.

I can be pretty evil tho. Not in a mean physical or petty way, but destroy with words and manipulate :smh:

But this hasn't happened in years and only in extreme cases. It takes a lot to make me angry

Become a freelance writer at the same time. That would help to spread your message, while at the same time earning you some money. Nothing happens over night, allow it to start as a hobby, rather passion, of yours. You don't have to jump in with both feet, but test the waters, network n build a strong foundation. That way, when you're ready to go full force, once you're financially capable, you have an established audience. It will take time, effort, dedication, n a serious sense of self, but I'm sure you're more than capable. It's ok to leave it on the back burner for now, kuz if you really care for it, it's never too late.

Ehhhhh, maybe after I make this paper

Last edited:
I can be pretty evil tho. Not in a mean physical or petty way, but destroy with words and manipulate :smh:

But this hasn't happened in years and only in extreme cases. It takes a lot to make me angry

Ehhhhh, maybe after I make this paper

You're mean like Daria from that MTV cartoon

Back
Top Bottom