the thread about nothing...

I found an english teaching job in seoul that I liked even though I said I would never teach english :smh: but the contract is for a full year. idk if I can make it a year abroad. 6 months, yea. But a year? whew. My poor parents :smh:

I found an english teaching job in seoul that I liked even though I said I would never teach english
mean.gif
but the contract is for a full year. idk if I can make it a year abroad. 6 months, yea. But a year? whew. My poor parents
mean.gif
Do it. Sounds fun as a new, fresh experience. I feel you though, 1 year is long.

Do it. Sounds fun as a new, fresh experience. I feel you though, 1 year is long.
I'll probably do it if I can't find a good job in the US after awhile. I love Seoul and miss my people a lot, but after about 5-6 months the chick fil a and chipotle cravings kick in :lol: and you just want to hug your famb. If I could go back home for a month in between it would be totally do-able

Update: eff this. Just had 3 bad/crazy *** dreams back to back.

Im a lost cause

Does target or CVS shave melatonin?
DejaVu
Just dosed off, same **** from last night happens

Why my procrastinating *** not got get that melatonin?

Last edited:
Speaking of Asians. I haven't spoke to any in a longggg time. Since HS. There are like close to no Asians at my school.
mean.gif

Watching the Adele | Someone Like You live performance and its :pimp:

She let the crowd sing the hook and everyone was singing in unison, it was so dope.

Gave me chills.

Last edited:
Played wingman tonight. Went to this party about an hr away and he drove. I told him I have to be back by 7 am so I can leave and make it to my sister game I promised to be at. He's been in this girls crib almost two hrs and he said we'll dip at 6. But he isn't pickin up. Would it be wrong if I dipped in his car?

I hate breaking promises. It was just really important to my sis(she's away at college) and now I'm breaking the promise cause this ***** couldn't beat and leave.

This chick really asked me to screen cap the first chapter for her. Girl I don't know you. She didn't even offer any $. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom