the thread about nothing...

nthat.gif

I ate the ravioli... ok?

I got stoned last night, I was ****** up 'cause Lucy's been ignoring me and ****. I didn't think I ate 9 cans...but maybe.

I mean... nobody wants to admit they eat 9 cans of ravioli.... but I did, and I'm ashamed of myself. The first can doesn't count and then you get to the second, and the third, the fourth and fifth I think I burnt with the blow torch and then I just kept on eating.

Agree on pizza

Reserve judgement on Burritos

Lo Mai Gai
pimp.gif

Rice is everything
I throw burritos in there because you can just throw anything you want in there. My ultimate burrito is a chicken, french fry or tater tot, pinto beans, rice, and with some kind of sauce
nthat.gif

& yeah, rice is everything. Red Beans & Rice, Jambalaya, Fried Rice..... it goes on forever
nthat.gif

Anybody still eat at Round Table? Errbody used to love them because they were so rare at one point. At least where I live.

I haven't had godfathers in a long time The bbq chicken pizza and cheeseburger pizza used to be fire

sriracha and ranch on da pizza :smokin

finna get dominos just to try that stuffed spinach/feta cheese bread and specialty chicken.

shoyraw what the hail is Filipino sketti?

Agree on pizza

Reserve judgement on Burritos

Lo Mai Gai :pimp:

Rice is everything

I throw burritos in there because you can just throw anything you want in there. My ultimate burrito is a chicken, french fry or tater tot, pinto beans, rice, and with some kind of sauce :nthat:

& yeah, rice is everything. Red Beans & Rice, Jambalaya, Fried Rice..... it goes on forever :nthat:

Real talk about the versatility of a burrito..same with rice :pimp:

Potatoes in a burrito is necessary
lawd.png

Back
Top Bottom